PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
meir (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default Market penetration in Europe - 28-12-2006, 10:57

Just for your info. Here is link http://www.cellular-news.com/story/21065.php to see latest market penetration in Europe. I am leaving for Cyprus again this evening so I wish everyone Happy New Year.

Old
  (#2)
EllasDevil (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Wink 28-12-2006, 11:47

Καλή Χρονιά το you too!

Old
  (#3)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 10-01-2007, 12:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by meir View Post
Just for your info. Here is link http://www.cellular-news.com/story/21065.php to see latest market penetration in Europe.
So we have to make investments only in Kosovo and Moldova

Anyway... really interesting!

P.S.: can you write us about the mobile situation in Cyprus? I'm curious about the North, I know that in Nicosia you can find turkish coverage...

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#4)
meir (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 15-01-2007, 18:12

Here we go with short report. If you have any SIM card from the Southern Cyprus you can call the Northern Cyprus mobile. But there are no roaming agreements. So officially no SMS working, but sometimes it can get trought. Always with delay and about half of them lost. On the South there Cyta -Vodamobile and Areeba. Areeba roams on Cyta network out of larger towns. Geosim works only on Cyta. Free incoming calls work well. On the North there Telsim and Turkcell-KKTC Cell. Geosim works on both of them. Free incoming calls work well. I havent bought prepaid there. With the coverage, you will get signal almost everywhere except the remote mountains areas in both parts. Howgh.