(#11)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 07-07-2007, 08:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
The delirium by Wind goes on!

Last weekend I was in Berlin and I used my Wind prepaid simcard just with mobiSMS to avoid the crazy 50c rate for roaming SMS. It was the first time abroad with the wap-pass option after the end of the possibility to use it outside of Italy, so I used it really little, just to test.

Now I looked on the 155.it and found some quite crazy things... The same day I left for Germany I had 26.18€ bonus on the wap-pass. Before the first connection in Berlin (O2 3g net) my bonus falls to 0.84€. After the connection the bonus is 0.79€, so it means I used the wap-pass bonus and not the credit!
After I arrived back in Italy my bonus got back to 26,18€! So it means that, not only the wap-pass used the bonus in Gemany, but after I was back in Italy I had all my bonus back, so I actually surfed for free! Yeah, just for 0.84€, not much, but good for mobiSMS....
Interesting, but my experience in Spain 3 weeks ago is worst..

... Wap-Pass activated, just arrived in Alicante I tried a connection. I paid from PienoSMS basket bonus, it's ok. The day after the automatic renew of Wap-Pass let my bonus to... 0. Yes, I paid 3 euro for the renew and I didn't have the basket bonus. No problem, I thought... I'm in Spain. Well, now it's 3 weeks that I'm in Italy and the Wap-Pass bonus is still 0.00 because abroad they didn't want to give me the bonus ... so I'm paying this month without using the option...

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG