PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
gmmour (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default Online purchase of recharge codes for all greek prepaid carriers! - 01-01-2008, 03:34

You can purchase a recharge code for your greek prepaid card on any greek operator just by visiting www.easypay.gr
This is a service of Winbank (the electronic branch of Piraeus Bank one of the largest greek banks, I think they're the 4th largest bank in Greece)!

You just enter the site, click on the british flag on the upper right corner and choose Prepaid Time Renewal on the options menu on your left. Then you just choose to either create an acount with easypay or just make a one-time transaction using Visa or Mastercard!
After the transaction is finished you get a recharge code on your screen in order to recharge your prepaid account!

This is very helpful for those who want to keep their account active when abroad!

So far, only vodafone.gr offers an online recharge service on their website (www.vodafone.gr) for its prepaid customers (Vodafone a la carte, Vodafone CU and Champion/Carrefour Mobile)!

So for those who want to recharge their Cosmote, Wind, Frog or Q-telecom accounts, the Piraeus bank easypay is the only option!
The same site offers other payment options for greek telephone, electricity, water, gas, tax and every sort of bills so you can also pay your postpaid mobile, fixed phone, cable, water, gas, tax or social security bills when abroad or in Greece and lazy to stand in a queue! For prepaid renewals I don't think there is an extra charge, same for postpaid mobile phone payments, for other sorts of payments they might charge you...

Old
  (#2)
Gladiatore (Offline)
Official Member

Default 01-01-2008, 04:02

Happy New Year, gmmour !
Useful news.
I'll try and let you know my experience !

Old
  (#3)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Thumbs up 02-01-2008, 18:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmmour View Post

This is very helpful for those who want to keep their account active when abroad!
It's a GREAT service

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#4)
gmmour (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 02-01-2008, 20:19

I tried it yesterday to purchase recharge time for my prepaid.
I didn't register, I just clicked on "payment without registration" for a one-time payment (registration is useful if you want to make many transactions and wish to save your data).
I clicked on my prepaid brand, I chose the renewal amount and then entered my credit card info.
On the confirmation page there was a recharge code and a link to information on how to recharge with it both from your mobile and from a fixed phone (which is useful if you are abroad, and you don't remember the access codes)!

It's great!

Old
  (#5)
Gladiatore (Offline)
Official Member

Default 03-01-2008, 13:27

IT WORKS !
I made the same as gmmour a few moment ago, and everything went well.
So , I renewed my former TIM sim for one year, hoping to use it in the meanwhile (who knows?)
THANKS a lot for the help.
Ironically, I received this very morning the answer from WIND Customer Care that I contacted via the internet site, where they say I could operate only from Greece !

Happy new year and thanks again !