PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#71)
slunk (Offline)

Default 17-04-2013, 12:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by toggle mobile View Post
Tux: Italy will be added to the toggle mobile countries very soon, hopefully in the next couple of months. If you check our Facebook or Twitter page or subscribe to our Newsletter you will be notified as soon as it's live.
Any update on adding Italy? seems it's been a couple months at this point...

Old
  (#72)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 25-04-2013, 00:05

I've just tried to set a call forwarding from several German postpaid SIM cards (Telekom, congstar, Vodafone) to my German toggle number. Unfortunately all calls to those forwarded numbers fail once the forwarding has been set (there's no error message, the call just ends).
I wonder if this is a flaw or if toggle actually blocks inbound forwarded calls to avoid excessive use of free inbound roaming calls.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Last edited by inquisitor; 25-04-2013 at 00:15..

Old
  (#73)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default toggle blocks inbound forwarded calls during roaming - 25-04-2013, 12:24

Just received the following email according to which toggle actually blocks forwarded inbound calls during roaming:
Quote:
Further to your email, with regret we would like to inform you that when you are in roaming your inbound calls which are originating from other service provider’s numbers will not be forwarded to your Toggle mobile number.
They could at least terminate those blocked calls into the voicemail system or play some message instead of just hanging up.

But of course this blockage is only possible as long as forwarded calls are signalized as such on SS7 level (Forward Indicator Bit (FIB) set). If you forward calls using your own VoIP equipment, toggle won't be able to detect forwarded calls.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#74)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 16-05-2013, 15:09

Hi inquisitor,

I've just experienced the same with my swiss incoming number on togglemobile uk. As soon as I set call forward from any of my swiss mobile phones to the swiss togglemobile number, a busy tone occure.

Using callforwarding from my freecall.com voip account to the original UK togglemobile number just works fine (at the moment)

BK

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile

Old
  (#75)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 16-05-2013, 16:43

I hadn't noticed those posts earlier

I've just tested diversion to the UK Toggle number, which works fine with 5 different UK providers, with the number of the calling phone shown each time

Perhaps I'm not counted as roaming, and I should also test this abroad

Old
  (#76)
tux (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 18-05-2013, 10:56

Is it better buying a Toggle sim from the UK or NL website?

How much a local number costs?

Old
  (#77)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 18-05-2013, 11:02

The Dutch one was a wee cheaper until recently because they charged the same nominal rates but in Euros instead of Pounds, however they have recently introduced a call setup fee of € 0.09 per call for the Dutch one, which currently makes it more expensive than its British derivate. But I guess it won't take long until they introduce the setup fee for the British SIM, too.

Old
  (#78)
tux (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 18-05-2013, 12:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
The Dutch one was a wee cheaper until recently because they charged the same nominal rates but in Euros instead of Pounds, however they have recently introduced a call setup fee of € 0.09 per call for the Dutch one, which currently makes it more expensive than its British derivate. But I guess it won't take long until they introduce the setup fee for the British SIM, too.
Ok, thank you. As per the local numbers, how much they cost?

Old
  (#79)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 18-05-2013, 19:54

If you want to keep your local number for longer than 30 days you will be charged €5 / £5 p.a.
The free alternative would be to request a new local number every 30 days.

Old
  (#80)
ChrisNeedsToKnow (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 22-05-2013, 03:55

Hi Forum,

great to see so many experts gathered in one place. I have some questions and would be happy if someone could shed light:
  • Is it possible to set call diverts from togglemobile to elsewhere? (Do the NL / UK card behave the same?)
  • Is it possible to deactivate the mailbox?
  • Last but not least I guess the NL-website (not a problem on the UK site) has a major glitch in its pricing: All prices (example NL to NL) are given as "0.03 ct/min" - whereas I guess they want to say either "0.03 €/min" or "3 c/min", in any case not what´s actually written there, because it would be a minor fraction of a cent.

Regards,
Christian

Tags
netherlands, toggle