PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
Maxie (Offline)

Default 01-12-2009, 00:47

Thank you, Effendi
This offer is very good.
But I did not understand one thing
La soglia di 3GB inclusa nell'opzione Super Internet, invece, ti verrĂ* erogata ogni primo giorno del mese, indipendentemente dalla data di attivazione/rinnovo.

Does it means that if I activate card on the middle of the month, I can use it only half month?

Old
  (#12)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 01-12-2009, 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Thank you, Effendi
This offer is very good.
But I did not understand one thing
La soglia di 3GB inclusa nell'opzione Super Internet, invece, ti verrĂ* erogata ogni primo giorno del mese, indipendentemente dalla data di attivazione/rinnovo.

Does it means that if I activate card on the middle of the month, I can use it only half month?
It's quite an ambiguous sentence... It says that the 3GB forfait starts on the 1st day of each month, not depending on when you activate/renew the offer. But, of course, I guess that if you activate the offer on i.e. the 15th of December you can use it at once, but you will have to pay again on the 1st of January. In any case it's not clear, I have to investigate!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#13)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 01-12-2009, 11:21

In any case the first "month" is free so I suppose that you will pay on the 1st of each month, after the first free days (1 to 31, depending on when you activate it).

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#14)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 01-12-2009, 11:28

Ok, I investigated: it seems that you pay 5€ at the moment of the activation/renewal, but the data bundle starts again on the 1st of each month. I.e.: if you activated the option yesterday, November 30th, you could use the 3GB in 1 day and today you would have other 3GB. It's quite strange, but it works in this way.

Old
  (#15)
Maxie (Offline)

Default 01-12-2009, 15:20

Thank you a lot for the help, Effendi

Old
  (#16)
sc32valve (Offline)

Default 01-12-2009, 18:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
Ok, I investigated: it seems that you pay 5€ at the moment of the activation/renewal, but the data bundle starts again on the 1st of each month. I.e.: if you activated the option yesterday, November 30th, you could use the 3GB in 1 day and today you would have other 3GB. It's quite strange, but it works in this way.
Effendi, You are truly a GSM scholar. My parents were able to pick up the SIM card yesterday for me, so it's ready and waiting!! The 3GB reset on the first of the month also works great for me since I won't arrive until the 14. December and depart 14. Jan. So I will have 3GB for 2 weeks then 3GB for another 2 weeks. PERFECT!!

THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES. If you will be in the Corvara area for some skiing during that month, I would be more than happy to buy you a couple of drinks. Best regards!!

Old
  (#17)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 02-12-2009, 09:38

You're welcome!
I live quite far from Corvara, unfortunately!

Old
  (#18)
sc32valve (Offline)

Default 09-12-2009, 19:24

Hey Effendi,

I was just wondering what the best way to check how much data you have used so far? Is there a way to do it via text message?

Old
  (#19)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 12-12-2009, 13:35

You can call the toll free number 4330 or check it online, HERE. I fear everything will be in Italian, by the way...

Old
  (#20)
BLC (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 17-12-2009, 20:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc32valve View Post
Effendi, You are truly a GSM scholar. My parents were able to pick up the SIM card yesterday for me, so it's ready and waiting!! The 3GB reset on the first of the month also works great for me since I won't arrive until the 14. December and depart 14. Jan. So I will have 3GB for 2 weeks then 3GB for another 2 weeks. PERFECT!!

THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES. If you will be in the Corvara area for some skiing during that month, I would be more than happy to buy you a couple of drinks. Best regards!!
Covara Pescara?
We are just over the hill and there is no 3g and we have to leave the village to get any reception at all. I don't think it would be possible to use that much data in a month!