PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#101)
PaytooMobileCS (Offline)

Default SIM for Prion - 12-05-2010, 23:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by prion View Post
I still have not received my sim card. Anyone in Europe having received his card?

Good Evening Prion!!

In order to protect your privacy in these forums, please contact me @ 1.800.360.2031 so that I can gather your information and research your order. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!!!

Sincerely,

Paytoo Mobile
Customer Service Division

Last edited by andy; 17-05-2010 at 01:34..

Old
  (#102)
christophe (Offline)
Official Member

Default Paytoo Sim card France/Belgium - 16-05-2010, 21:57

Hello

Account reactivated with old balance!
simcard works properly
DID France and forward are all OK

Perfect. This time for a long time?

International Prepaid services : YackieMobile +31, GoSimEkit +44 & Truphone +44

Old
  (#103)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 17-05-2010, 01:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytooMobileCS View Post
Good Evening Vlad,

Please rest assured that your new Paytoo SIM was mailed out last Friday and should arrive any day now. Please allow until the end of the week for shipping and contact us, via e-mail, in the unlikely event that you still have not received it. Thank you for your input and continued interest in our product. We will not let you down and will truly bring you the best in Intl wireless and Mobile Wallet services.

Why don't you just reply to his email, instead of abusing this place for promotion rather than support like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytooMobile View Post
We do our best for offering the best product we can, and we are here for answering technical questions and commercial questions, not for debating about who are the best or not....
Perhaps you'd try a bit harder to remember this than in the past, and avoid your habitual attacks on several other brands

And about your remarks about your capitalisation and turnover and profits - there may be several people interested to read this, including those here who apparently asked for refunds over a year ago

Last edited by andy; 17-05-2010 at 01:32..

Old
  (#104)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 17-05-2010, 04:52

Quote:
Good Evening Prion!!

In order to protect your privacy in these forums, please contact me @ 1.800.360.2031 so that I can gather your information and research your order. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!!!

Sincerely,

Paytoo Mobile
The letter has arrived finally, so no need to do that. I will test the sim in a few days.Thank you very much

Old
  (#105)
GadgetKen (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default Paytoo Mobile is not working in Bermuda - 31-05-2010, 20:58

As I suspected, my PayToo mobile sim card doesn't work in Bermuda. It registered briefly at the airport as "Yackie Mobile", then went to "invalid sim" then "emergency". Will try to contact PayToo to see if they can get the local carriers to unblock PayToo phone calls, but don't hold out much hope. Probably will just use up the balance in the U.S. when I get home.

My Digicel Bermuda prepaid sim chip works fine and have placed several calls to the US. My Ekit sim chip is in sim slot number 2 and registers fine, but is too pricey for calls in this location (zone 4).

As for computer data, the hotel I'm staying at has free wifi for members of their hotel loyalty club, so I'm fine for high speed data...might try Skype and see how it works.

Phones/Wireless Devices: Doogee S90, Isatphone Pro, Amazon Kindle 3G, SkyRoam MiFi device, Karma MiFi device, AT&T Liberate MiFi device
Sim Cards: T-Mobile (Mint), AT&T (Mifi device or Kindle), Koko
Satphone: InMarSat
Broadband US Wireless Data: AT&T postpaid, Sprint (Karma Mobility prepaid)
Broadband International Data: SkyRoam
VOIP: Skype

Old
  (#106)
PaytooMobile (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 01-06-2010, 10:18

[QUOTE=GadgetKen;32692]As I suspected, my PayToo mobile sim card doesn't work in Bermuda. It registered briefly at the airport as "Yackie Mobile", then went to "invalid sim" then "emergency". Will try to contact PayToo to see if they can get the local carriers to unblock PayToo phone calls, but don't hold out much hope. Probably will just use up the balance in the U.S. when I get home.

There are indeed no roaming agreements between Vodafone Netherlands and
the Bermuda based operators.
For an up to date of roaming partners check
GSM Coverage Maps | Netherlands | Vodafone Libertel B.V. | Roaming Partners

Paytoo Mobile

Old
  (#107)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 01-06-2010, 10:53

Bermuda is listed on your rate sheet though. So, you are saying one needs to check if there is a roaming agreement between Vodafone Netherlands and the country they plan on visiting. I'd suggest paytoo Mobile not list it at all, if there is no roaming agreement.

[QUOTE=PaytooMobile;32702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetKen View Post
As I suspected, my PayToo mobile sim card doesn't work in Bermuda. It registered briefly at the airport as "Yackie Mobile", then went to "invalid sim" then "emergency". Will try to contact PayToo to see if they can get the local carriers to unblock PayToo phone calls, but don't hold out much hope. Probably will just use up the balance in the U.S. when I get home.

There are indeed no roaming agreements between Vodafone Netherlands and
the Bermuda based operators.
For an up to date of roaming partners check
GSM Coverage Maps | Netherlands | Vodafone Libertel B.V. | Roaming Partners

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#108)
GadgetKen (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 01-06-2010, 11:40

Agreed, Paytoo should not list countries on their website that their backbone carrier does not currently have roaming agreements with. Bermuda is listed both in the "mobile rates" and "mobile coverage" sections. Most people will go by the countries covered list and rate calculator on the Paytoo website rather than by roaming agreements listed on the 3rd party gsmworld website. Appreciate the quick response from Paytoomobile, but it sounds like the Paytoo website needs to be tweaked a little

Fortunately I have a Digicel Bermuda prepaid sim chip for calls home at a reasonable price, plus ekit simplecalling and Iridium as somewhat pricier backups.

Phones/Wireless Devices: Doogee S90, Isatphone Pro, Amazon Kindle 3G, SkyRoam MiFi device, Karma MiFi device, AT&T Liberate MiFi device
Sim Cards: T-Mobile (Mint), AT&T (Mifi device or Kindle), Koko
Satphone: InMarSat
Broadband US Wireless Data: AT&T postpaid, Sprint (Karma Mobility prepaid)
Broadband International Data: SkyRoam
VOIP: Skype

Old
  (#109)
ygeffens (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Thumbs down They'll never learn... - 01-06-2010, 23:19

I wrote this to PaytoomobileCS (via PM) about a week ago (after waiting since may 4th for my card):

Quote:
Hi
On May 4th I got a mail from you:
"Your SIM card phone number is: +3163709xxxx"
But I haven't received the card yet. Can you find out what's wrong please ?
Yves
This is what I got back:

Quote:
Vanessa Broady: Dear Mr. Geffers,

Thank you so much for your inquiry. I have researched your account and
found that your old Yackie Mobile SIM has since expired. As you are aware, we have launched a new and revolutionary SIM product called Paytoo Mobile (PaytooMobile - We make your money mobile).

Paytoo Mobile SIMs have identical rates and features as Yackie Mobile, in addition to a variety of Mobile Wallet features. All new individual customers will need to purchase the Paytoo Mobile SIM, rather than the Yackie Mobile SIM. Yackie Mobile SIMs are currently only available to distribution channels,rather than individual users.

Please take a moment to visit PaytooMobile - We make your money mobile, to learn all about this
outstanding product. If you decide that you would like to purchase the
Paytoo Mobile product, simply visit our website and click on “ORDER PAYTOO MOBILE SIM CARD” on our homepage.

The low cost for the Paytoo Mobile SIM is only $29.90 USD / EURO and
includes $29.90 USD / EURO in airtime credit. So in essence you are
really only paying for the airtime and getting the SIM for FREE!! We
sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to bring you THE BEST
in Intl Wireless SIM services. Please don't ever hesitate to contact us
with any additional questions, comments, or concerns.

Vanessa Broady
Cust Svc Dept
Now, I can be wrong, but I remember a statement from a Paytoomobile employee that everybody would get a new card (it was even in this thread if I remember well).
So, why was I issued a phonenumber in the first place?
Exactly the same thing happened to someone I know personally, she got a phonenumber, but no card.

You're doing very well Paytoo... not.

Sim:
Belgium: Proximus Smart+ 15 (+32 496 contract)

Voip:
Weepee-voip.be

Phones:
Apple iPhone 32Gb 5S

Old
  (#110)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 02-06-2010, 10:32

Quote:
Good Evening Prion!!

Sincerely,

Paytoo Mobile
I have tested the new sim card and everything seems to be working fine. The callback comes immediately. Thanks for allowing me to try your new offer

Tags
paytoo, teleena