PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
fireworxxx (Offline)

Default Vodafone Zero Smart pricing - 02-08-2011, 00:17

Hello. 3 days ago I bought a Smart Zero prepaid card and I've been using data like a nerd but no charges have been applied this far. Unfortunately for me, noone in the store spoke english and I don't know how to switch the voice menu in english. May someone please tell me how much does it cost and when charges will apply? I hope one day soon I won't try to open Maps only to find out that my credit ballance is € -150
Thank you very much.

Last edited by fireworxxx; 02-08-2011 at 00:39.. Reason: typo

Old
  (#2)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 02-08-2011, 08:53

Vodafone is a big company. In which country did you buy that?

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#3)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 02-08-2011, 09:27

Smart Zero gives you 500MB/month included in the monthly charge of € 3, which however doesn't apply before August 20th: Google Translate

And this is what the tariff details say (translated by Google):
Quote:
Smart Zero Limits option includes 500MB per month browsing the mobile internet. Beyond the threshold of 500 MB per month, the cost is 2 euros for every 100 MB and billed in advance with a click of 30 cents for first connection of the day.
The Smart Option Zero Limits is used for accessing Internet sites from Italy when displayed on the screen of your mobile phone and does not include the data traffic generated by VoIP applications. It is not valid for the data traffic generated by peer-to-peer or file sharing or using as an access point (APN) web.omnitel.it
So currently you pay nothing and after exceeding 500MB a daily charge of € 0.30 + € 2.00 for each begun 100MB-block will apply.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#4)
tux (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-08-2011, 10:06

You always pay 0,30€ on the first connection of the day...

Old
  (#5)
fireworxxx (Offline)

Post Grazie - 02-08-2011, 10:37

Thank you, it's been really helpful. I'm glad I haven't use Skype and Nimbuzz.

Tags
prepaid, smart, vodafone