Old
  (#11)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 02-06-2009, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eor9 View Post
Which number has to be dialed?
I don't understand - are you asking about some Heyah service?

Old
  (#12)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-06-2009, 18:36

Yes, there are different numbers for data access, they are like *99# or *99***16# or similar.

Which number is required for Heyah?

Old
  (#13)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 04-06-2009, 06:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eor9 View Post
Yes, there are different numbers for data access, they are like *99# or *99***16# or similar.

Which number is required for Heyah?
OK, now I understand. No info on the Heyah website

I found some info in FAQ of a Polish wireless data forum.
Forum bez kabli :: Zobacz temat - Konfiguracja telefonu, modemu do Internetu, spis APN, DNS

Heyah
(infrastruktura - Era)
APN: heyah.pl
Login: heyah
Hasło: heyah
Numer dostępowy (= Access number): *99***1#

One more info.
GPRS and MMS are turned off by default.
In the past, it was necessary to activate it via the website or call centre.
Now I found that there's also activation with free SMS (I've told you already about it - it used for getting config settings, too).
So send a free SMS to 80123 with GPRS or MMS text.
Each of them activates the appropriate service and you will also receive settings for those services in SMSes.

Last edited by Przemolog; 04-06-2009 at 06:58.. Reason: Some extra info added

Old
  (#14)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 04-06-2009, 12:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog View Post
One more info.
GPRS and MMS are turned off by default.
In the past, it was necessary to activate it via the website or call centre.
Now I found that there's also activation with free SMS (I've told you already about it - it used for getting config settings, too).
So send a free SMS to 80123 with GPRS or MMS text.
Each of them activates the appropriate service and you will also receive settings for those services in SMSes.
Thanks, Przemolog - that's great news, and it fixes what was previously Heyah's stupidest problem.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#15)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 04-06-2009, 12:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motel75 View Post
Thanks, Przemolog - that's great news, and it fixes what was previously Heyah's stupidest problem.
I found it here only: Samodzielna konfiguracja us?ug ? Samouczek ? Heyah.pl
click "Heyah na kartę" ("standard" prepaid) or "Heyah Mix" (contract prepaid with a phone) and "Konfiguracja". However, I haven't tested it.
E.g. in these FAQ Odpowiedzi na pytania odno?nie mobilnego internetu ? Masz pytania? - Mobilny Internet - Heyah.pl
the answer to the question "Nie mam aktywnej usługi Heyah Internet? (dostęp do Internetu w sieci Heyah)" (I don't have the active Heyah Internet service? (the access to Internet in the Heyah network)) is:
"We invite to self-service at Telefony w Heyah MIX - Sony Ericsson W595, Nokia 5000, Sony Ericsson C702, Nokia 5310, Nokia 6300 - Heyah.pl, self-service via IVR or to a consultant". Not a word about SMS activation.

The Heyah website is in fact very inconsistent. Eg. foreign language versions still refer to 0.44 PLN/min for national calls .

Old
  (#16)
seal (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 05-06-2009, 23:47

calling number depends on configuration and phone - if you have in phone stored access data in profiles the numeber is:
*99***prof_num# -> will be used apn and user/pass from profile num
*99# -> you need to set init string for setting APN:
AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","apn_name"

in the modem settings on your computer.

i found that phone number should be used:
*99# (for Ericsson, Motorola, Sendo, Nokia and SonyEricsson models),
*99***1# (for Alcatel, Handspring, LG, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Sagem, Samsung and Siemens models).

Old
  (#17)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 06-06-2009, 00:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog View Post
The Heyah website is in fact very inconsistent. Eg. foreign language versions still refer to 0.44 PLN/min for national calls .
BTW, it looks like Heyah's raising the price for calls within the EU to 59 gr/min as of 5 July:
Najta?sze rozmowy do wszystkich sieci ? Oferta cenowa ? Heyah.pl - perhaps too many people like me did the x2 thing, so now they have to raise these prices to get their money back (or to compensate for the 29 gr national calls). It would be nice of them to add more countries while they're at it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#18)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 06-06-2009, 00:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motel75 View Post
BTW, it looks like Heyah's raising the price for calls within the EU to 59 gr/min as of 5 July:
Najta?sze rozmowy do wszystkich sieci ? Oferta cenowa ? Heyah.pl - perhaps too many people like me did the x2 thing, so now they have to raise these prices to get their money back (or to compensate for the 29 gr national calls). It would be nice of them to add more countries while they're at it, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yes, that's right - the EU rate will go up to 0.59 PLN .
However, they don't have to compensate 0.29 PLN for national calls by anything. 0.29 is a "benchmark" rate on the Polish mobile market now but it allows to make profit anyway because the MTR will drop to around 0.21 PLN excluding VAT from 1st July (Play and Cyfrowy Polsat stil will have 0.40 PLN).
I think, that the EU rate is increased simply because of weakness of PLN against EUR. The 0.44 PLN rate was introduced at AFAIR moreless 3.60 PLN/EUR and now it's 4.55 PLN/EUR. Moreover, I suppose that a huge part of EU calls have been made to EU mobiles (many Polish emmigrants don't have landlines) and less than 0.10 EUR/min is too little to pay foreign MTRs. Of course, they could give something in return like eg. 1/1 debiting for international calls, 0.39 or 0.29 PLN/min to EU landlines or increasing the list of cheap countries.
Don't blame yourself for the double top-up - I think that double top-ups are used mainly
for national connections.

Old
  (#19)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 06-06-2009, 21:44

Thanks a lot !

Old
  (#20)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default Heyah - 06-06-2009, 22:00

mmmhhh cards expire within a short period of time.

Is there also a number to check the expiry date, similar to that to check the balance?