PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Arrow Buying Travelsim, Telna Mobile & Mobal - 26-04-2006, 13:40

Dear friends of PrePaidGSM.net,
we have reached an agreement with Travelsim , Telna Mobile and Mobal for an affiliate program in selling their international prepaid cards through the links on our website.

Of course we like to be objective as usual and we are not going to say TS, TM and Mobal are the best ones with no other solutions and things like that... Of course we consider both TS and Mobal good services which we can suggest, that's obvious.

So, if some of our friends and users of the Forum and Website of PrePaidGSM would be interested in buying one (or more, better! ) of these international simcards, we'd surely appreciate if you use the following links:

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#2)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 26-04-2006, 15:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
So, if some of our friends and users of the Forum and Website of PrePaidGSM would be interested in buying one (or more, better! ) of these international simcards, we'd surely appreciate if you use the following links:
Excuse me for a stupid question, but... since the links seem to point to "normal" webpages of the SIM providers, what is the advantage - is PPGSM rewarded for each purchase made by using these links???

And as to Mobal - the link points to the shop from which they send SIMs only to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam. I don't think that Mobal is any good deal in most cases, but IMHO this is a strange policy for selling an international SIM : :unsure:

Old
  (#3)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 26-04-2006, 15:44

As you can see the links are not "normal" ones but they have a referral. Of course the pages you see are the "normal" ones, but they can keep trace of the site the buyer is coming from (in this case Prepaidgsm.net), so then they can give us some rewards (nothing big of course, but it's a good way to help this site for sure).

The link with Mobal is the oldest one, I agree with the fact it's an expensive offer, and it's only for Americans, but some people used and keep on using it and Mobal itself was very correct with us giving us rewards also without any referral link and without us aking them for it.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#4)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 26-04-2006, 16:05

Quote:
As you can see the links are not "normal" ones but they have a referral. Of course the pages you see are the "normal" ones, but they can keep trace of the site the buyer is coming from (in this case Prepaidgsm.net), so then they can give us some rewards (nothing big of course, but it's a good way to help this site for sure).
That's what I thought

Quote:
The link with Mobal is the oldest one, I agree with the fact it's an expensive offer, and it's only for Americans, but some people used and keep on using it and Mobal itself was very correct with us giving us rewards also without any referral link and without us aking them for it.
Well, since it's free to keep the number, it's a very good backup (but of course expensive) solution. For me, Mobal is just a kind of mobile "successor" of VisaPhone/MasterPhone services...

Old
  (#5)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 27-04-2006, 09:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog
Well, since it's free to keep the number, it's a very good backup (but of course expensive) solution. For me, Mobal is just a kind of mobile "successor" of VisaPhone/MasterPhone services...
Same for me. I just "touch" it often enough to keep it active. A fall-back in case nothing else works.

Old
  (#6)
snidely (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-06-2006, 06:36

I gave Cisake of YackieMobile my order with instructions NOT to process it until their program with this site is formalized. He said he would hold it.

...mike

Does this site also get credit if we access UM (or Yackie when it is set up) to "top up" our cards? of just on original sales?

Make use of T-M's UMA/wifi free calling from any place in the world with access to wifi. I use an LG G6, wife an S7)
A/o Oct 20, 2013 no need for intl prepaid as T-Mobile U.S. includes voice roaming at 20¢/min (in and out)., unlimited text (in and out), and unlimited data in 140+ countries.

My Plan -[6 lines] U.S. T-Mobile unlimited minutes (incoming and outgoing), unlimited text, fast data on each line. that $145/mo. total! . (In U.S. no surcharge for calling a cell.) If a line exceeds 2G of data in a month, pay $10 more for that line. [That only happens a couple times/year.

Old
  (#7)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 03-06-2006, 12:47

Thank you very much snidely, very kind from you!
The affiliation with Yackie is now up and running, I updated the first post of this thread.

We get credit also for refilling the cards, just clicking on our referral links.

Old
  (#8)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 03-06-2006, 18:59

Quote:
Thank you very much snidely, very kind from you!
The affiliation with Yackie is now up and running, I updated the first post of this thread.
But you haven't updated the banner on the top of the forum - no Yackie logo there...
Anyway, great news .
It would be nice if Hop and at least one Manx provider joined....

Old
  (#9)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 20-06-2006, 10:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog
It would be nice if Hop and at least one Manx provider joined....
I think it's really hard... expecially about Hop

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#10)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 27-08-2006, 07:46

I think you should be removing the yackie link from here as well...