PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 02-08-2006, 11:33

Dear PrePaidGSM friends, I'm here to say you goodbye since tomorrow morning I'll be flying to Kiev and I will start my 2 weeks journey through Ukraine. I'll come back on the 18th of August.

In the meanwhile I think AndreA should be here much of the time, so contact him for any information.

Since we are getting some spam on the forum lately, I added some more "powers" to our "PrePaidGSM Friends" category, i.e.:
andy
Asick
beppe_bl
DRNewcomb
kiwisteve
Przemolog
Stu

You all lock, edit and also delete posts and full discussions. So, I trust you all very much, use your powers against the spammers and there won't be any problem.
I thank you in advance for your help and wish you all great holidays!
See you!

Carlo

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#2)
Asick (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 02-08-2006, 14:15

Have a nice trip! Thanks a lot for the 'powers'!

I have just the only question here... Do you find Ukraine to be more attractive for a visit than Russia?

MegaFon RU * MTS RU * Tele2 RU * BeeLine UA * TIM IT * Globul BG * Etisalat EG * TravelSIM * T-Mobile MNE * iPlus PL * TIM GR * Telsim TR

Old
  (#3)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 02-08-2006, 18:47

Ukraine doesn't require a visa, invitation and all that boring and expensive buroecracy which is needed for Russia and Belarus (2 countries I'd really like to visit), and it's also cheaper than Moscow or St.Petersburg! Anyway Crimea, Kiev, Odessa and Lvov are really beautiful places indeed!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#4)
Triband81 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 02-08-2006, 22:50

You sure are on the move lately, Carlo .....have a wonderful time and give us a captivating roaming report when you get back!!

Old
  (#5)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 02-08-2006, 23:04

While you are there, see if you can learn if Yaroslav I (c.a. 958 - 1015) was the son of Anna or one of the other wives of Vladimir "The Great". The question has only been asked by about 10000 genealogists before, but I'm sure you can get at the true facts.

Old
  (#6)
Asick (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 03-08-2006, 10:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
Ukraine doesn't require a visa, invitation and all that boring and expensive buroecracy which is needed for Russia and Belarus (2 countries I'd really like to visit), and it's also cheaper than Moscow or St.Petersburg! Anyway Crimea, Kiev, Odessa and Lvov are really beautiful places indeed!
Yes, sure. Is this your planned route? I guess these are the most interesting places there. Hope you will have a nice trip, however they say Ukraine is not that cheap now, especially Kiev... :unsure: Be ready to meet many friendly people who do not know a word in a foreign language and be ready to meet few bastards who could cheat you at shops etc. (this applies to Russia as well). And visas, yes, this boring and expensive buroecracy that you've got to get through planning a trip to Russia is quite annoying. Anyway, it's just the same as a Russian has to deal with going to Europe. I guess it's fair, friendship and relaxations of any kind should be mutual. :blink: Nevertheless, I hope your trip to Russia is just delayed a bit, so being as close as Estonia or Ukraine, you'll arrive here eventually.

MegaFon RU * MTS RU * Tele2 RU * BeeLine UA * TIM IT * Globul BG * Etisalat EG * TravelSIM * T-Mobile MNE * iPlus PL * TIM GR * Telsim TR

Old
  (#7)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 05-08-2006, 09:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
In the meanwhile I think AndreA should be here much of the time, so contact him for any information.
No money, please

Well... now i have the power and i'm alone... come on guys, it's time for a party

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#8)
Triband81 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 05-08-2006, 20:10

Are you providing the Chianti and the Fernetbranca ?

Old
  (#9)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 06-08-2006, 08:58

yes And I'm waiting for a truck from Russia... Asick sent us dozens of russian women

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#10)
Asick (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 06-08-2006, 18:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreA
yes And I'm waiting for a truck from Russia... Asick sent us dozens of russian women
I won't send unless Russians are able to enter EU without visas. Seriously, such the looking to kill females group would have significant problems in obtaining visas at the same time in the same place... Got what I mean, eh? You'd better go here yourself instead. :P One visa is easier than a dozen.