PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
cizake (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 16-08-2006, 06:58

Dear Members,

I am sorry to hear about the bad experience some of you have had with Yackie Mobile. This product is an inherently good one.

Unfortunately the directors of the company had not taken as much care with the essentials of providing excellent customer service or technical support.

I had continually tried to get them to focus on those issues in addition to providing the physical sim. My goal was to not only have an excellent product, but an excellent company, offering all the support to make you want to be repeat customers. Some of you know how much I have been responsive to customers because I believe no company can survive without a strong customer relationship.

However, with the continuing problems at Yackie remaining unchanged, and my having done all I could, I decided to leave Yackie Mobile and formally ask the owners of the company to make a full refund to all customers.

I shall be back in this business soon, with partners more intune to the type of full service I want to provide. We will offer not only a well adapted economical product, but also a thoroughly trained 24/7 customer service department plus a user-friendly web page for recharing and billing detail.

For more information concerning your Yackie refund, please contact Michel at AcFrance@aol.com or ceo@yackiemobile.com.

Best regards and hope to hear from you again with better reviews of the new card I'll be offering soon,

Florian SEROUSSI

Old
  (#2)
bones_boy (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 16-08-2006, 13:39

Open Letter to "Cizake" and Yackie Mobile:

Thank you very much for having the decency to apologize; however at this point I would have to say that it is not accepted. This whole experience with YM has been frustrating and extremely irritating to say the least. From the 31 days, after you received my cash, to ship out my SIM card, to the last 14 days of multiple support emails and multiple support phone calls, that resulted in *one* response during that period which said, "we are forwarding your request to our technical department", it has easily surpassed all other troublesome transactions as one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever been through. Poor business plans, lack of capital, and technical issues are all problems that customers can deal with - but poor customer service is inexcusable.

All that would have been needed to make this experience better would have been *communication*. If I had known during the 35-day waiting period that there were problems during shipping or maybe I did something wrong or that I just needed to be patient, that would have been helpful. If you had replied to me the day you promised to send me my UPS tracking number, and not made me wait an extra week before even getting a reply from you, I would have been grateful. If the company would have sent me a working product, instead of one that does not, that would have been helpful as well. Obviously, if you would have waited to take my money until you shipped my product, that would have been honorable.

So now we sit and wait for our refunds, while YM enjoys the interest earned on our money while it sits in their bank accounts. There are many adjectives to describe this type of situation - however I will not mention them here. I'll gladly accept my refund back - whenever you can get around to it, and feel free to send me an email updating the situation - if you feel like it.

As someone who's worked in customer support for the last 20 years, I can easily see room for improvement. I hope you accept my constructive criticism/suggestions, and allow it to make a difference in your next business venture. I'm sure you're all wonderful people and I wish the best for you in the future.

Best Regards
Dave Gigante
aka bones boy

Old
  (#3)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 16-08-2006, 14:04

There are probably some more issues beyond Cizake's control. I fully agree that we all came to know a little bit more about Yackie because of Cizake's responses here. But, I think in most cases, he did whatever he could do.

A couple excerpts in Cizake's post I put below is making me believe that the ability to topup, view call logs online(it will probably never be possible from the phone), get billed correctly, are all NOT likely to be possible anytime soon. So, in essence, once the credit runs out, that's the end.

This product should probably not have been rolled out without those basic things functioning.

BTW, Cizake will probably not be able to help you with a refund. And, that's probably why he included some contact emails in his post.

" However, with the continuing problems at Yackie remaining unchanged" and "Unfortunately the directors of the company had not taken as much care with the essentials of providing excellent customer service or technical support."

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#4)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 16-08-2006, 14:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman
This product should probably not have been rolled out without those basic things functioning.

BTW, Cizake will probably not be able to help you with a refund. And, that's probably why he included some contact emails in his post.

" However, with the continuing problems at Yackie remaining unchanged" and "Unfortunately the directors of the company had not taken as much care with the essentials of providing excellent customer service or technical support."
All this made me think that PPGSM/Yackie affiliate programme should be stopped immediately. Effendi and AndreA - what do you think???

Old
  (#5)
srickrode (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 16-08-2006, 20:34

(Posted this on another forum topic regarding Yackie, but thought I'd post it to all recent Yackie discussions to give folks the hope that things may be on the up and up with YM's service issues.) Just a note to all that, despite Cizake's unfortunate departure from Yackie, I just received an e-mail from Yackie providing me a link for account information and usage, along with a username and password. Looked at my call history to see if it picked up the call I tested with, and it did so accurately. I was charged $0.35 for a 33 second phonecall from my VZW cellphone to my Int'l phone. Still trying to figure out how to change the password, but otherwise am happy to finally see this working.

FWIW, it took me almost two months from the time I ordered my card until I received it (ordered around 5/19), and was extremely close to canceling. I still feel that, if they can get everything functioning correctly, this is still by far the best option for an Int'l SIM, especially for those who make phonecalls from Canada or Mexico to the US, where other cards don't seem to come close to Yackie in regards to call rates.

Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to test these calls out myself, so one never knows until tried, however I am going on a 3-country/2 week vacation to Europe next month, and will summarize my experience when I return along with accuracy of the online call-log when I return.

Patience is a virtue to all. Here's to hoping that everything continues to improve with their service.

Old
  (#6)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 17-08-2006, 15:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog
All this made me think that PPGSM/Yackie affiliate programme should be stopped immediately. Effendi and AndreA - what do you think???
Just checking what we can do. :bye2:

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#7)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 17-08-2006, 15:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreA
Just checking what we can do. :bye2:
Disable the link on the banner ?

Old
  (#8)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 17-08-2006, 17:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemolog
Disable the link on the banner ?
Just 2 days, I have to talk with Effendi (he arrives tomorrow).

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#9)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 17-08-2006, 19:34

I notice that Yackie Mobile Inc is a new member here, but with no posts yet

Old
  (#10)
money69 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 20-08-2006, 05:46

I have tried contacting Yackie Mobile at the two addresses Cizake gave to contact them at for a refund. I have not received a response and I have no refund, anyone successfully contact them or received a refund from them at all?