PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#51)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 19-10-2010, 10:23

Start Mobile Partner, click the button labeled with "Text" or "SMS". Now some icons will appear below, where the first (an envelope with blue top) stands for new text message. Click it and a window for composing a new text message will appear. In the upper field enter 7777 and in the textfield below enter START DATENFLAT. Finally click "Send".

Then leave Mobile Partner opened in order to be able of receiving SMS and wait for a confirmation of your subscription. Perhaps you will be required to confirm once more - e.g. with Fonic (another provider) when you subscribe to data options by SMS you need to reply "JA" to the confirmation SMS. Just try to translate whatever Tchibo tell you in that message and take action if you are being asked for some further confirmation.

Sent messages are stored in the "Outbox" folder of Mobile Partner.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#52)
mgol (Offline)
Official Member

Default 20-10-2010, 03:35

No confirmation for approximately 20 hours (Mobile Partner was not opened all the time though). There was nothing in Outbox for about an hour, but now I can see my message there. I have already left Germany and don't need it anymore until the next visit. What would you advise me to do ? What will happen with my account:
1). if the subscription has been successful ?
2). if it has been failed ?
And eventually, how can I know whether it was successful or not ?
Thanks.

Old
  (#53)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 20-10-2010, 14:08

If the subscription was successful you'll have 30 days of (useless) internet access now. If it has failed, just nothing happens.
You can find out if the subscription was successful by either checking the "Optionsstatus" through the USSD-menu (*104#) or by checking through *101# if your credit was reduced by € 19.95.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#54)
mgol (Offline)
Official Member

Default 21-10-2010, 04:36

So ! It seems the subscription has failed. I still have € 20.04 in my account.
*104# still shows: Ein technischer Fehler ist aufgetreten. Bitte probieren Sie es sp{ter noch einmal.
Does it look reasonable that O2 can't fix the problem for about a week? I have a feeling that something is wrong with me rather than with O2. Do you get the same message with your SIM ? And the last, most important question. Can I use my account within a year starting from the top up date (e.g. until October 11, 2011) ?
Thanks !
Thanks.

Old
  (#55)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 21-10-2010, 19:34

I've just tested the USSD-menu (*104#) with my Tchibo SIM and I could access it flawlessly. Anyway suppose your problems are either caused by some component on the O2 network, as the error message comes from Tchibo or the USSD-menu is inaccessible from roaming networks.
According to this German wiki Tchibo SIMs used to remain active for 365 days after the last recharge, but since May 2010 they are active infinitely.

Old
  (#56)
mgol (Offline)
Official Member

Default 22-10-2010, 02:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
I've just tested the USSD-menu (*104#) with my Tchibo SIM and I could access it flawlessly. Anyway suppose your problems are either caused by some component on the O2 network, as the error message comes from Tchibo or the USSD-menu is inaccessible from roaming networks.
I doubt it. The problem has started in France but continued in Germany, where I was connected to O2. Apparently something is wrong with my SIM. But how can I found out it without calling O2 or Tchibo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
According to this German wiki Tchibo SIMs used to remain active for 365 days after the last recharge, but since May 2010 they are active infinitely.
Great, thanks !

Old
  (#57)
mgol (Offline)
Official Member

Default 26-10-2010, 13:11

OK, now it works. Sending *104#, I receive Optionmanager. I do not continue as I plan to activate it during my next visit in Germany. I still don't know what was the cause. Most likely in Tchibo because I tried different networks in France, Germany and USA. Nothing helped during 10 days. Now I came back home and it worked from the first attempt. I doubt it is because of the local network. Most likely, it took 10 days (!!!) to Tchibo to fix the problem.
Thanks.

Old
  (#58)
lDlaBadBoy (Offline)

Question Wdf ???? - 15-06-2015, 20:09

Hello,

I have similar problem and it is up to me here. Sucks the one of the market leaders such as E-Plus give a damn about their customers care and this even with brazen tricks pulls money out of pocket. Best no one is liable dafür.Habe 2 Sim cards in the E-Plus network. 1 Sim = AldiTalk "PC" 2 Sim = Simyo "mobile". Since I or problems with the charging via the connection wizard in the past, the app had with the Account Manager in 1155 but remains the only safest. I charge only on 1155. Simyo has incidentally also in 1155 no. But other announcements + rates. It should be clear. Recharge credit by about 1155 I have to do from the mobile Internet stick my Aldi Sim. Have done and as always the balance called in 1155 loaded and the option I always take Internetflat XL booked. Your booking was successful to confirm they will receive an sms. When the conversation was then stopped immediately came also the most Sms as well now. Ok. Then Aldi Sim drive back into the PC drive up, connect openable connection Medical Assistant. Warning light check. Lights Turquoise 3G HSDPA. Ok everything went as I thought. Browser open. Page clicked ..... Failed to connect to the desired page you ... Refresh ... to 20x still the same. Can not be, I thought. Online game client open. Error No internet connection available. Although the connection Medical Assistant displays Connected and the lamp will light turquoise. Ding ding my phone "Simyo Sim in it" suddenly sms. Your Internet Flat is now active and valid until 02.07.2015. Häää? My Simyo card was empty and had also charged with new credit wwerden. I then checked if I could go online with the phone. It went ???? Häääää. Now surf to date with my Simyo card via an Aldi tariff ???
When credit check via the app regardless of whether I'm doing this via PC with Aldi Sim or via cell phone with a data volume of two Sims 5110MB me appears. Yet even nichst consumed? Strange but are already 12 days and there would eigtl 1-2.5 GB already be consumed. Support "Aldi" written via contact form so far no response. Today again contacted support. 30 minutes later I received an automatically generated response from Aldi in the form of an e-Mail.Geöffnet. What was the answer. A PDF tariff table. HAHA good joke. Again support contacted with Please call. The other contact options are all only a charge and I do not see. I then also it should still pay. So that's a joke.
What should I do? Bin tied to the deal, as it the best tariff is seen from the price performance ratio ago on the prepaid market. Even when contracts with any haken.Unterschiedlichster form. Not a contract or prepaid provider where you have a 1 provider of a modem delivers and a SIM card for your smartphone. You can use both at the same time. Ie 1 provider Internetflat with minimum 5GB, 100 SMS + 100 free minutes to all German networks. for € 20-30 € all all most eigtl but already too much 40. Can not be found. There is not any. Time Send a message to the people. Since ye all so stupid that no one will notice or do you have all that much money, the main thing is it to swim or not you are interested in are all so Horny on the river with this case be the you that does not matter and all simply pay? I would be interested in real time.

Greetz IDIaBadBoy

Tags
tchibo