PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
esqknight (Offline)

Default 16-05-2006, 16:30

I'll be traveling to Italy for approximately 2 weeks for my honeymoon and want to pick up a Wind prepaid SIM card, for my cell phone, and a Dialoga International prepaid calling card to call home.

I'll be flying into Rome and staying near the main train station for a couple of days. Can anyone direct me as to where I can most easily purchase these?

Thank you.

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 16-05-2006, 17:57

You can buy the Wind card at any Wind shop, no problems around Termini station, while the Dialoga International cards are usually sold at newsstands and tobacco shops (Tabacchi); surely they will have it at Termini Station newsstand and tabacchi.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#3)
esqknight (Offline)

Default 16-05-2006, 18:03

Thank you. I'll try to do that.

Can someone post what a Dialoga International card looks like so I'll know one when I see it?

Also, if I want to use the ervice available here to buy a Wind card. Is payment through PayPal sent to info@prepaidgsm.net?

Old
  (#4)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 16-05-2006, 22:30

Yes, if you want us to buy a Wind card for you just pay with Paypal at that address.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#5)
esqknight (Offline)

Default 17-05-2006, 04:18

Thank you for the info and pictures of the calling cards.

I went ahead and send the email and money for you nice folks to buy me a wind SIM. I'd really appreciate if you could get it to me before June 16 when I'm leaving for Italy for my honeymoon.

Good night for me / Good morning for you.

Old
  (#6)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 17-05-2006, 09:52

Yeah, no problem to have it before June 16. Andrea will take one for you soon!

Old
  (#7)
esqknight (Offline)

Default 18-05-2006, 14:00

I was wondering how long is typical before I'll hear from Andrea about the SIM?

Old
  (#8)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 18-05-2006, 16:31

He cannot access internet from work, so he'll write you back as soon as he's back home, Italian time. Anyway don't worry, it's all ok, the payment has been done, he'll write you back soon.