Old
  (#51)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 28-06-2009, 15:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Yackie, what about swapping old customers card and credit on these cards ?
All customers will have a new card with their credit or some of them who allready request a refund was refunded

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#52)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 28-06-2009, 15:45

Any Idea when you will be sending out cards ?

Old
  (#53)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 28-06-2009, 15:49

The Production is plan for end of July, and the ETD august 13..., so we hope that public delivery will be august 15 to 24

We also have few Handset coming, low cost, dual sim, touch panel, and few other stuff who, i hope will make our customer happy to see us again on this battle field

Tks

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#54)
FBlack_111 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 28-06-2009, 15:53

Yackie:

What will be the policy to keep your new SIM active?

Old
  (#55)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 28-06-2009, 17:32

I'm not sure what I'm going to do on the recharge stuff, but I would certainly rather have the option to have an automatic recharge in 90 days if there is no usage. By definition, this is a roaming SIM and just about everyone has had a 90 day period where they haven't left the country. Alternatively, what about debiting some fee rather than wiping out the balance. Take $5 off the balance for each quarter it isn't used. If it is on automatic recharge it will top up, if not it will wipe out.

I've talked a number of coworkers and friends into buying roaming SIMs and they would be far more upset about a dead SIM when they land abroad than in losing $5. I'd also recommend sending them an automatic e-mail about why you are doing it, but tagging the item on the invoice as "service fee," or "administrative fee." If they want to pass the fee on to their employer on reimbursement, don't "out" them.

Old
  (#56)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 28-06-2009, 18:00

Good question. All the other stuff refers to the "Old yackie" and until yackie responds to the questions, I'd say we do not assume the same will apply to the new sim cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBlack_111 View Post
Yackie:

What will be the policy to keep your new SIM active?

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#57)
littleyip (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 28-06-2009, 19:40

My biggest questions are whether incoming calls will still be free and if the new sim numbers will still be Iceland based?

Old
  (#58)
FBlack_111 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 28-06-2009, 20:35

Stu:

Auto recharging is fine, depending on the minimum amount. If they keep auto recharging $25-$50 to keep the SIM alive, then you might wind up with losing a high credit if they go out of business.

I like Ekits policy:

"You can restore the expired credit by contacting Customer Service and recharging your account by a minimum of USD $30."

Old
  (#59)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 28-06-2009, 22:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
We also have few Handset coming, low cost, dual sim, touch panel, and few other stuff who, i hope will make our customer happy to see us again on this battle field

Tks
Are these the chineese made dual sims ?

Have had one and they really suck.
Although 2 sims work, you can't select the network on the second sim, in general settings on the second sim are limited.
Second problem is battery life. Have heared many problems on this. Mine had a huge 2-3 day standy time (not making any calls) when making a 1 hour call standby was limited to 1 day (like 15 years ago)
Ofcourse the manual wat made using google translate so half of it was unreadable.
Bought it through dealextreme and they have loads of these crappy chineese made phones.
I can only hope that you have a better more reliable solution that has been tested on quality and the regular chinees phones are what the are cheap crap.

The only good dual sim, quad band on both sims, seems to be the new samsung B5702

Quote:
I like Ekits policy:

"You can restore the expired credit by contacting Customer Service and recharging your account by a minimum of USD $30."
I don't like any policy that has my credit expired. I would rather prefer to pay a yearly fee to keep the card active, like travelsim.co.uk and I assume that after 12 month they would just use the remaining credit (if enough) to extend the life for 12 month.
It sound a bit crazy that you have to pay a minimum to get your expired credit restored. Credit is credit and should not expire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleyip View Post
My biggest questions are whether incoming calls will still be free and if the new sim numbers will still be Iceland based?
I don't know if the iceland route exists at all these days, seem to have gone out of business. Unless yackie bought the company, you never know, I doubt that they will use Iceland, but Yackie could tell more about that.

Quote:
Stu:

Auto recharging is fine, depending on the minimum amount. If they keep auto recharging $25-$50 to keep the SIM alive, then you might wind up with losing a high credit if they go out of business.
"
Autorecharge is a nice option but you should be the one to activate it if you want. The biggest diadvantage is that when your phone gets stolen they have unlimited credit untill you call in and have your card blocked. For that you need a supplier that has 24/7 customer support, so do and some don't.
But it's an advantage that you don't have to deposit a large amount and you can keep credit low.
Just wonder what happend if you make a long call and run out of credit, will it recharge during the call ? or does the call stop, recharge and you have to call again.

Last edited by bbob; 28-06-2009 at 22:45..

Old
  (#60)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 28-06-2009, 22:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Are these the chineese made dual sims ?

Have had one and they really suck.
Although 2 sims work, you can't select the network on the second sim, in general settings on the second sim are limited.
... and the regular chinees phones are what the are cheap crap.
I assumed that this was about a dual-ID SIM, not dual-SIM phones

Tags
yackie mobile