PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 29-07-2011, 09:02

yeah, it doesnt make much sense from US mobiles in general because you pay inbound charges. However if you have a lot of minutes to burn anway it might be worth it

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#12)
ronwi (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 28-10-2011, 18:04

I'm using the Android version, and not seeing the option for multiple numbers.

It seems that you can log out and create a different account with a different number.

The catch would seem to be that if I create an account to call back and put money into that account, if I then get a new SIM the money is lost.

Am I missing something here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidtheprof View Post
just testing out easycallback....
- it looks like it allows multiple numbers, so you could enter several sim cards depending on where inbound calls are cheaper. but the 'save' function does not seems to work.

- it seems to think that local numbers in Massachusetts in the US are in the US Virgin Islands, according to the tag that comes up when you call. But it is only charging 1c/min, not the 10c/min total if it billed for the Virgin Islands.

worth fiddling around, anyway!

Old
  (#13)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 28-10-2011, 19:13

There's a free Android app call DialMax through which you can trigger "phone-to-phone" callbacks for all Dellmont VoIP brands.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#14)
ronwi (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 29-10-2011, 05:20

I just downloaded and installed based upon your recommendation in another thread. Seems to work well.

Easycallback has very attractive rates-but, if there is no portability from SIM to SIM, it is not for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
There's a free Android app call DialMax through which you can trigger "phone-to-phone" callbacks for all Dellmont VoIP brands.

Old
  (#15)
ronwi (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default MobileVoip Now Works With Callback - 07-11-2011, 16:51

I just downloaded a new version of Mobilevoip from the Android Market (ver. 3.11.) The callback is now clearly implemented, and there is a whole new (better) interface. I believe that this product works with all of the Betamax/Dellmont/Finarea services. It does not ask you which service you are using, it just knows based on user and password.

It also shows you the billing for the call before it puts the call through - i.e., the cost for each leg, including any connection fee. I found it to be very reliable in my testing.

Last edited by ronwi; 07-11-2011 at 17:34..