PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
f300 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 12-12-2010, 12:31

Now closely related to these boosters: anybody knows how to keep alive these T-Mobile cards? Was it one billing event (SMS for example) be enough every 6 months?

Old
  (#12)
natbike (Offline)

Default 19-12-2010, 11:36

Vodafone has new compeitive data roaming for europe, which looks fairly interesting (even better than tmobile for heavy use)...

Vodafone Data Traveller

Data roaming in Europe gets even easier with Vodafone Data Traveller. Opt in, and pay only £2 a day when you roam in Europe. Vodafone Data Traveller gives you 25MB in selected European countries and 5MB elsewhere in Europe. And if you’re a frequent traveller, you can get Vodafone Data Traveller everyday for £10 a month.

If you’re on a price plan costing £40 a month or more and get at least 900 minutes, you’ll automatically get Data Traveller at no extra cost.
Pay as you go

As a Pay as you go customer, you don't need to do a thing – you'll automatically benefit from Vodafone Data Traveller and pay just £2 a day for each day you use it.
Vodafone Data Traveller countries

To get Vodafone Data Traveller call us on 40062 from your Vodafone mobile phone, or if you’re abroad you can call us on +44 (0) 3333 040 012 from any phone.

That implies to me that for £10 per month you can have 25MB per day. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Old
  (#13)
f300 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 21-12-2010, 06:39

Not bad, not bad at all. Vodafone seems to have (about) the same offer or better in other countries as well (I couldn't verify, they have such a convoluted site I couldn't find the monthly Data Traveller option even for the uk site):

Vodafone cuts European data-roaming rates | Mobile Working | ZDNet UK