PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#21)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 01-05-2009, 21:53

I never give out the underlying SIM number. I have been burned too much. The way the web site is set up, however, it appears that I am paying US$0.10 to receive a call the Base.BE number or the US number. It is way cheaper to forward to a US landline number.

Voicetrading has a US$0.09 a minute route, but I have tried it out yet. I have a Celtrek SIM here, but am first working on trying to set up a web account. I've also written them and asked for a US number in any area code (I really don't care).

Old
  (#22)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 02-05-2009, 00:23

I asked them if their lines had a SIP route. I was told they don't. I think that would be a pretty nice feature and since I beleive that they are using VOIP for the connection to BASE, it should not be difficult.

Old
  (#23)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 03-05-2009, 10:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
I asked them if their lines had a SIP route. I was told they don't. I think that would be a pretty nice feature and since I beleive that they are using VOIP for the connection to BASE, it should not be difficult.
did you get a hold of them on the hotline? At what time did you call? I tried several times but noone ever picked up. Still GPRS is wrong billed and my emails are not answered to.

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#24)
DRNewcomb (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 03-05-2009, 11:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post
did you get a hold of them on the hotline? At what time did you call? I tried several times but noone ever picked up. Still GPRS is wrong billed and my emails are not answered to.
I just e-mailed and Aaron Glickman would respond. Maybe not immediately but within a day or two. Last e-mail was on the 28th.

Old
  (#25)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 03-05-2009, 16:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
I just e-mailed and Aaron Glickman would respond. Maybe not immediately but within a day or two. Last e-mail was on the 28th.
OK, thanks..
no reply here so far yet though... My last email was sent on thursday, another before on wednesday...

Old
  (#26)
mingelli (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default DID Numbers - 05-05-2009, 09:43

Is it possible now to add a US DID number to the new sim and is it free? Are call received on DID numbers charged same as on BE mobile number ot there is a surcharge.

Old
  (#27)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 06-05-2009, 08:06

BTW: still noone picks up the phone at globalroaming, only a stupid voicemail that tells you should send a email for quick reply. I already sent 3 emails, no reply at all.

Old
  (#28)
squawk1200 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 08-05-2009, 16:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post
BTW: still noone picks up the phone at globalroaming, only a stupid voicemail that tells you should send a email for quick reply. I already sent 3 emails, no reply at all.

Same response I'm getting... I put $50 on my account and it has not posted yet... I paid with PayPal, so maybe I need to get them involved as I am not getting the product I purchased and it's been a few weeks... Also, I have not been able to get SMS to work here in the US... Anyone else have that problem?

Old
  (#29)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 08-05-2009, 17:00

Let me get this straight....You topped up your account over a week ago and it has not credited yet? I would have done a chargeback or whatever it's called via paypal after a couple of days. Check the credit from the handset first though.

I received a sim card from easyroam lastweek, topped it up via google checkout and it showed up almost instantly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squawk1200 View Post
Same response I'm getting... I put $50 on my account and it has not posted yet... I paid with PayPal, so maybe I need to get them involved as I am not getting the product I purchased and it's been a few weeks... Also, I have not been able to get SMS to work here in the US... Anyone else have that problem?

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#30)
cizake (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 08-05-2009, 21:50

Dear all,
Although I don't intervene much on the forum I regularly check your feedback and try to improve our customer service.
As you have noticed we recently changed provider. It was not easy as we had to swap all our existing SIM cards.
Our website is under dramatic change and APIs are being developed as we speak.
From Monday May 11th we will have more people answering the phone. More telephone lines. Our toll free number will include more channels.
Local numbers will be available online from May 20th. Existing customers will be able to assign local numbers as well.
Thanks to you we are learning and improving our service daily.
PM me for personal issues as I don't want to turn this forum in a CelTrek chat room.
BTW CelTrek is our brand name operating under Global Roaming Inc since day one. Nothing has changed on the subject. We are still Global Roaming Inc and CelTrek is still our brand name.
I hope this short message clears any doubt you may have.
Again I invite you to PM me for personal issues.
Have a great week-end!

Florian Seroussi