PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Orangeclick.ch, How To Order & DATA option - 28-12-2005, 01:24

http://www.orangeclick.ch

you can only order it if you are a swiss rezident.. how disappointing :ranting2:

Old
  (#2)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 28-12-2005, 22:47

No, you NEED to be in Switzerland for receive the <span style='color:red'>O-Click</span> sim card but you can have the residence where you prefer

I got my <span style='color:red'>O-Click</span> at home of a my friend and I used my italian passport for the details without any problem

If you're in Switzerland you can order and receive the sim card at hotel for example... a nice and cheap idea :P

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#3)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 29-12-2005, 00:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreA
No, you NEED to be in Switzerland for receive the sim card but you can have the residence where you prefer

I got my O-Click at home of a my friend and I used my italian passport for the details without any problem

If you're in Switzerland you can order and receive the sim card at hotel for example... a nice and cheap idea :P
thank you andread !!! sounds great!

how do i prove my identity ? do i fax them or scan the passport details ?

Old
  (#4)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 29-12-2005, 10:21

No... when you'll receive the sim card @ your swiss address the postman will want to see the same identify card that you used for your details online. So he can check your data. This is a special service of Swiss Mail and this is why you have to be there (and not abroad) for receiving the sim card.

<span style='color:red'>O-Click FAQs</span>

- Can my order be delivered abroad?
No, delivery is made in Switzerland (and FL) only.

- What sort of ID do I need to register?
To register you must provide a valid official document. Depending on your nationality, you will be asked to provide the details of your Swiss identity card or passport.

- Do I have to go to an Orange location to prove my identity?
No, the details that you enter at 'orangeclick.ch' will be checked by the postman on delivery of your order.

- Do I personally have to take delivery of the order?
Yes, you must personally take delivery of the order because the postman has to check your identity. Show the same ID as that with which you used to register.

- I was out when my orangeclick starter kit was delivered. What can I do?
You can pick up the starter kit from the post office in the next 7 days (in accordance with the instructions left by your postman). If you call the post office and request that this period be extended. If you do not pick up your starter kit within this period, it will automatically be delivered a second time.

- I have forgotten to collect my orangeclick starter kit from the post office. What should I do?
You don?t need to do anything at all. The starter kit is automatically dispatched a second time.

- Can I use my 'orangeclick.ch' abroad as soon as I receive my SIM card?
Yes, but the first paid call must be made from Switzerland. Then you can call from abroad as much as you like.

My Phones:
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#5)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 31-12-2005, 01:21

i suppose i should read more carefuly then thanks andrea

Old
  (#6)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 01-01-2006, 14:40

Dear prepaidgsm friends.

I do own a orangeclick.ch SIM since their offer started. The idea when buying this sim were, to put it into my palm tungsten W and have a backup SIM and can check emails on the go.

Orange offers a "montly subcription" called "Express" which cost 5 CHF a month. Included should be all data-traffic within the "orangeworld portal". It didn't took too long to understand, that ALL traffic is statet in the online bill with 0,00 CHF (I never ever used their online portal once).

But now for something I just realised during the last months. When I were on a tasting in Austria (roaming on ONE network)late summer, I've also used my tungsten to go online...... and have been billed... 0,00 CHF. Weeks later in London, again the same.

Since there seem a lot of prepaidgsm members around, owning such a SIM-Card, what about a "stress test". Would someone who lives or stays outside Switzerland activate the Express Option as well to check this?

When this is reality (which I guess), you won't find a cheaper DATA-Prepaidcard for travelling.

By the way AndreA, have you seen the new "Crossborder-Option"?

" Cross-Border Option has been created especially for people working inside Switzerland but living in one of the bordering countries. It is exclusively reserved for orangeclick.ch customers.

For any subscription to orangeclick.ch it is mandatory to provide a delivery address in Switzerland, i.e. the mail address of your employer.

Offer details

* One option covering four bordering countries: France, Italy, Germany and Austria
* Local calls in Switzerland: CHF 0.39/min (vs. more than CHF 1.50/min with your national non Swiss operator)
* Calls made from Switzerland to bordering countries on fixed and mobile lines: CHF 0.59/min (vs. more than CHF 1.60/min with your national non Swiss operator)
* Calls received in Switzerland: free (vs. more than CHF 0.80/min with your national non Swiss operator)
* Calls received in any one of the four bordering countries: CHF 0.29/min (vs. more than CHF 0.60/min. with the other Swiss operators)
* Cost of Cross-Border Option: CHF 5.-/month (check prices at www.orangeclick.ch

Hope some more owners of orangeclick SIMs will join this experiment

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile

Old
  (#7)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 04-01-2006, 11:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonkiller

By the way AndreA, have you seen the new "Crossborder-Option"?
Yes, I knew it... we wrote about that in Orangeclick.ch page too ( http://www.prepaidgsm.net/en/svizzera/orangeclick.html )

Also it's more interesting the other option about "unlimited data"... very soon I'll test it too :construction:

My Phones:

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#8)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 15-01-2006, 10:56

I have been in Germany yesterday. Here is my updated report on the "data roaming" billing with orangeclick and activated "express" option.

Germany: D1, billed in full (connection stated online with price)
Austria: ONE, used twice - nothing billed, connection stated online with 0,-
Austria: T-Mobile, used several times - nothing billed, connection stated online with 0,-
UK: Orange, used 3-4 times during my last visit in London - nothing billed, connection stated online with 0,-

Hopefully, more will try and update this List about not charged Dataroaming with orangeclick.

BK

Old
  (#9)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 08-03-2006, 23:09

Just came back from Berlin (ITB) and have some great news with me. I had my orangeclick SIM with me and wondered that it worked well with 3g coverage at Zurich airport and also when roaming on T-Mobile in the middle of Berlin.

When travelling to Bern in January, the SIM didn't register within 3g-Coverage and the phone stuck. This is especially nice, since they still offer the "Express-Option" with unlimited Access to mobile internet for CHF 5.00

Could anyone with orangeclick SIM try the 3g roaming capability too?

BK

Old
  (#10)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 09-03-2006, 00:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonkiller
Just came back from Berlin (ITB) and have some great news with me. I had my orangeclick SIM with me and wondered that it worked well with 3g coverage at Zurich airport and also when roaming on T-Mobile in the middle of Berlin.

When travelling to Bern in January, the SIM didn't register within 3g-Coverage and the phone stuck. This is especially nice, since they still offer the "Express-Option" with unlimited Access to mobile internet for CHF 5.00

Could anyone with orangeclick SIM try the 3g roaming capability too?

BK
I forgot to write about that

I used for 8 days my O-Click sim card in Switzerland last week...
I visited Zurich, Fribourg, Lausanne and Geneva and I found a very good UMTS coverage and a perfect interaction with my OrangeClick sim card too. Then thanks to the "Express option" ( you can read - in italian, sorry - my TLC blog http://andtrap.mondo3.com/?p=35: you pay only for the days that you use! So you can pay less than 5 CHF if you need it only for one week ) Anyway I surfed unlimited with my laptop without any limit on their 3G system. It was really great! The only negative thing that O-Click actually can't make/receive videocalls, but I'm not so interested about that.

My Phones:

ITALIAN TLC BLOG