Old
  (#1)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 08-12-2009, 07:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrgajek View Post
Good evening,

bad news: German mobile network o2-Telefonica blocks complete +423-663 range for security-reasons.
Other carriers signal me "Anruf nicht erlaubt / Call not allowed" and the network voice tells me, that the dialled number is not available.
I tested this with T-Mobile D1, E-Plus (Simyo) and Swisscom (Natel Easy) so I'm thinking there must be a "problem" at the Mobilkom-LI-663-Network or they are still discussing what they wan't to do or not...

I think we can abbreviate this and wait until somebody gives official substantial information.
Same here. My number is not accessible. Other numbers in the same range (+423663) are accessible though. I have recently noticed that it is becoming more and more difficult to find relatively cheap voip carriers to route calls to this range. Carriers that completed calls some time ago do not connect any more.

Old
  (#2)
andreibor (Offline)

Default My last incoming call. - 09-12-2009, 10:28

to my Riing card was received on Nov. 26 in Czech Republic . The call was from Israel. I checked either that a call from Israel to UM roaming in Israel worked. Now I cannot call +423 663 from my land line.
May be Dec. 1 was a "magic" date when the bankrupcy took place officially and Liechteinstein mobile operator blocked all these numbers ?