PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#41)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 20-11-2012, 08:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkeeper View Post
hi just been looking at Camelmobile and i cannot see EU to EU calls for 0.19 cents, i can see calls starting from 0.25, EU to EU and on callback not Call through, on top of that i cannot find any reference to per second billing? Airbalticcard i can see EU to EU 0.19 but only when calling Airbalticard to AirBalticard, and costs upto 0.41 when calling Air to EU others, again i cannot find any refrence to 1 sec billing. On top of this both cards use numbers which are found to be very expensive to call, if i am missing something can you please leave links where i might find infomation on 1 sec billing and 0.19 cents per call EU to EU, can you also let me know cost of Camel cards as there is no reference on there site.

Thank you.

p.s just checked travelsim.co.uk, EU to EU 0.30 GBP very expensive and on per min billing, can you please send me links where you found cheaper calls and per second billing.
xxsim & airbalticcard are resellers of travelsim. airbalticcard is far better than xxsim service.

concerning camelmobile you're right, their website isn't up to date.
you can contact them on tk@camelmobile.com , their reply is always very fast. for tech.support: support@camelmobile.com
their telephone technical support (24hours daily) is free from everywhere in the world when calling from a camelmobile phone.
i get their status/news by email as being a customer of them.
their pricelist stating per second billing within EU countries is here: http://www.camelmobile.com/assets/fi...v/rategprs.pdf

their simcards cost 10euro plus shipping. minimum topup 5euro. (xxsim minimum topup 20 euro)

just came back from Turkey & Bulgaria, camelmobile worked just perfect, not even a single bug was found.
direct calling in Bulgaria was a very useful, pleasant and convinient service.

also their cell-id (phone's location tracking) is free. estonian number simcards like xxsim or airbalticard charge 1eur.per month for this service.
also their simcard has unlimited validity of the simcard and the credit in the simcard, never expire. (not like ekit,onesimcard, maxroam, xxsim etc where their simcards expire after 1 year...or even 6months some simcards).
Their voip+sip account, and application (if needed) free of charge is also very good, sharing the same balance with the simcard (very cheap+competitive rates when sip calling is used).
You also have the option to order a simcard with 2 different billing currencies, either euro or usd billing.
VERY USEFUL: «Number preservation» service.
With this service ensures that while making outgoing calls, the person you are calling will see your local/normal number displayed. (not the camelmobile number)
Finally the «Call me back» service
If your SIM-card is out of balance, you can send message to any user of any mobile operator asking him to call you back, using the service «Call me back».
The service is provided free of charge and doesn’t require any additional set up.

if you also like you can subscribe to the special voice bundle that includes all EU countries (also Russia), that you get:

the first minute of outgoing call is charged according to standard rate
outgoing calls starting from 2nd minute – 0,185 EUR/min;
Bonus for incoming calls starting from 3rd minute – 0,02 EUR/min. credited daily.
The bundle is valid for 180 calendar days from the moment of activation.
Activation of bundle does not change any other rates, charging is per second within EU countries.
Cost of bundle: 2,50 EUR. charged once on activation

*calling from a camelmobile to another camelmobile number costs 0.18eur. (30+1 sec billing)
Also camelmobile recently launched new reduced rates for SMS sent via USSD (sim menu toolkit) which are now charged 0,08eur./sms from all countries sent to everywhere in the world!
i use a voip provider with 0.10eur/.min. (incl. vat) for calling camelmobile numbers +37122.

concerning travelsim here is the link: http://new.travelsim.com/
their pricelist can be found here: http://new.travelsim.com/uploads/153...1.98890293.pdf

After many tests and experience earned all these years using various travel simcards, I personaly use 2 simcards when abroad, camemobile & piranhamobile simcards.
In our company we use camelmobile simcards for our sales dept. traveling abroad.

if piranha simcards had per second billing with existing rates within EU and cheaper local numbers (not like 4.25pounds per month for eg Greek numbers) i would definately use their simcard more and we might switch our business simcards to piranha ones too.
they (piranha) also charge per 100kb increment in data roaming..despite 10kb of camemobile or 1kb of travelsim.
i have inform piranha about these 3 disadvantages of their simcards, but they have not fix them yet.

Last edited by fsotirop; 20-11-2012 at 09:43..

Old
  (#42)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 27-11-2012, 01:30

Russia: incoming calls free of charge and outing call 0.39€
China: outing 0.50€ incoming free
Canada: incoming calls free, outing call 0.39€
India: outing 0.69€ incoming is free
USA (at&t,t-mob.): incoming call is free and outing 0.39€

Xxsim to Xxsim 0.19€
Skype to Xxsim 0.15€

without any interference on the line

Thanks Xxsim

My favorite sim and VoIP for roaming in Europe and worldwide:

UWT-mobile and Xxsim: for call+sms in Europa extern and Worldwide
ToggleMobile: for internet+call+sms only in EU intern
(VoIP/Sip) FriendCaller or SipCall.ch
: Worldwide sms+call

Last edited by Eustar; 27-11-2012 at 01:46..

Old
  (#43)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 27-11-2012, 20:43

Did you know that... Incoming calls are now FREE in 134 countries and Did you know that XXSIM offers voicemail service that handles incoming calls when you are unavailable or busy!

You can buy an XXSIM from here : https://xxsim.com/en/xxsim/simCard.html?menu_id=14

Old
  (#44)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 01-12-2012, 02:45

Xxsim: 134 countries with free incoming calls

Albania , Andorra , Angola , Argentina , Armenia , Aruba , Australia , Austria , Azerbaijan , Bahrain , Belarus , Belgium , Benin , Bermuda , Bosnia and Herzegovina , Bulgaria , Burundi , Canada, Cape Verde , Central African Republic , Chad , Chile , China , Congo , Costa Rica , Croatia , Cyprus , Czech Republic , Denmark , Egypt , Equatorial Guinea , Estonia , Faroe Islands , Fiji , Finland , France , French Guiana , Georgia , Germany , Ghana , Gibraltar , Greece , Guadeloupe , Guyana , Honduras , Hong Kong , Hungary , Iceland , India , Iran , Ireland , Israel , Italy , Japan , Jordan , Kazakstan , Kenya , Korea - South , Kosovo , Kuwait , Kyrgyzstan , Latvia , Lebanon , Lesotho , Liberia , Liechtenstein , Lithuania , Luxembourg , Macedonia , Malawi , Malaysia , Mali , Malta , Martinique , Mayotte , Moldova , Monaco , Mongolia , Montenegro , Mexico, Namibia , Netherlands , Netherlands Antilles , New Zealand , Niger , Nigeria , Norway , Oman , Palestina , Paraguay , Poland , Portugal , Qatar , Reunion , Romania , Russian Federation , San Marino , Saudi Arabia , Serbia , Singapore , Slovakia , Slovenia , South Africa , Spain , Sri Lanka , Sudan , Sweden , Switzerland , Syrian Arab Republic , Taiwan , Tanzania , Thailand , Turkey , Uganda , Ukraine , United Arab Emirates , United Kingdom , Uruguay , Uzbekistan , USA, Vatican City , Venezuela , Vietnam , Yemen , Zambia , Zimbabwe, ...

EU to EU only 0.19€ all network and incoming call is free! SMS, 0.09€

www.xxsim.com

Old
  (#45)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 01-12-2012, 10:31

xxsim is not recommended. If you intend to use an estonia +372 number you better choose airbalticcard with per second billing within european union and free+friendly customer support.

Old
  (#46)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 02-12-2012, 02:30

Did you know that you can use Xxsim calling from 0800?

From the below countries, it's possible to call any XXSIM for free, using a toll free phone#. No matter where the XXSIM is located. When receiving a toll free call, EUR0.15/minute will be charged from the XXSIM balance, and the caller ID will be prefixed by 999. Example: A caller from the USA calls a mobile located in the United Arab Emirates, he dials the toll free phone# in the USA, then he composes the phone# of the XXSIM and the entire communications only costs EUR0.15/minute. List of toll free phone#:

List of toll free phone #

Australia: 1800424087 or 1800426571
Austria: 0800295331
Brazil: 08000385084
Canada: 18889354312
Cyprus: 80096439
France: 0800918762
Germany: 08001824205
Greece: 0080016122057807
Hong-Kong: 800967359
Israel: 1809246071
Mexico City: 525547772326
New Zealand: 0800449302
Russia: 81080028741012
Spain: 900967051
Switzerland: 0800802452
USA: 18889354312

Or from SKYPE 003728005xxxxxxx

Old
  (#47)
gkeeper (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Thumbs down 02-12-2012, 10:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustar View Post
Did you know that... Incoming calls are now FREE in 134 countries and Did you know that XXSIM offers voicemail service that handles incoming calls when you are unavailable or busy!

You can buy an XXSIM from here : https://xxsim.com/en/xxsim/simCard.html?menu_id=14
Hi All, Just come back from a business trip , Belgium, USA and Canada, I normally use the Piranha Sim. Thought I would give the XxSim a go, for the free roaming etc, big mistake, when I returned I found I had a BT bill to pay, over £100.00, and that was on the friends and family tariff ( if i was not on this tariff the cost would have been closer to £300.00, lucky I did) BT cheap international phone calls & International calling plans. I checked with BT to see if this was correct, which it was, if I had used my normal choice the cost would have been closer to £30.00 in total. I am now waiting for my wife’s mobile bill, I have been told that the calls to the XxSim number are £1.00 per minute, fortunately she only used it a couple of times when calling my XxSim number, if I had used my Piranha she could have called my UK number within her contracted bundled minutes. More fool me, never again. Word of warning, USERS BEWARE!!!!

Old
  (#48)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 02-12-2012, 14:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkeeper View Post
Hi All, Just come back from a business trip , Belgium, USA and Canada, I normally use the Piranha Sim. Thought I would give the XxSim a go, for the free roaming etc, big mistake, when I returned I found I had a BT bill to pay, over £100.00, and that was on the friends and family tariff ( if i was not on this tariff the cost would have been closer to £300.00, lucky I did) BT cheap international phone calls & International calling plans. I checked with BT to see if this was correct, which it was, if I had used my normal choice the cost would have been closer to £30.00 in total. I am now waiting for my wife’s mobile bill, I have been told that the calls to the XxSim number are £1.00 per minute, fortunately she only used it a couple of times when calling my XxSim number, if I had used my Piranha she could have called my UK number within her contracted bundled minutes. More fool me, never again. Word of warning, USERS BEWARE!!!!

Do not understand what this has to do with roaming?

You had Xxsim option to choose the number of U.S. landline gratis, and you will be available from UK for 1p or gratis!

Old
  (#49)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-12-2012, 14:57

users be aware with xxsim and other estonian +372 like travelsim simcards.. even when you receive calls via their local numbers you pay 0.15eur. per minute... with per minute rounding!

you better choose piranhamobile simcard which offers +44 and +1 numbers for free and without additional charge when receiving calls via these numbers...plus their +44 number is a normal UK mobile nnumber, not a high termination number.

but if you insist using estonian based simcards you better avoid xxsim and choose airbalticcard which offers per second billing within EU countries. xxsim & airbalticcard are resellers of travelsim product. airbalticcard is far better than xxsim service. xxsim is NOT recommendable.

gkeeper i had advised/warned you 2weeks ago about xxsim.. my current recommendations are piranhamobile and camelmobile simcards.

Last edited by fsotirop; 02-12-2012 at 15:17..

Old
  (#50)
gkeeper (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-12-2012, 15:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsotirop View Post
users be aware with xxsim and other estonian +372 like travelsim simcards.. even when you receive calls via their local numbers you pay 0.15eur. per minute... with per minute rounding!

you better choose piranhamobile simcard which offers +44 and +1 numbers for free and without additional charge when receiving calls via these numbers...plus their +44 number is a normal UK mobile nnumber, not a high termination number.

but if you insist using estonian based simcards you better avoid xxsim and choose airbalticcard which offers per second billing within EU countries. xxsim & airbalticcard are resellers of travelsim product. airbalticcard is far better than xxsim service. xxsim is NOT recommendable.

gkeeper i had advised/warned you 2weeks ago about xxsim.. my current recommendations are piranhamobile and camelmobile simcards.
Too true, unfortunately I had to find out the hard way, just thought I would give this free roaming XxSim a try and to my cost I found it free for receiving but very expensive when I received my calling bill, as the saying goes "there is no free lunches" and if its sounds to good to be true it normally is".:

Tags
travelsim, xxsim