PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default GLOBUL BULGARIA: New tariff for cheap int. calls - 06-09-2011, 14:24

Just to let you know that Globul in Bulgaria has launched a new prepaid tariff for people visiting Bulgaria.

Package costs 6leva with 3 leva credit (1euro = 2 leva (roughly))

You have two main groups

CALLS TO
Mobile and fixed networks - Canada, Russia and the U.S.
Fixed networks - Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Hungary, Finland, France , Holland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Sweden, Switzerland and Japan.

THESE CALLS ARE CHARGED AT 10EUROCENTS A MINUTE

CALLS TO
Mobile networks - Europe
Fixed networks - Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Gibraltar, Estonia, Iceland, Libya, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, San Marino, Tunisia and Ukraine
THESE CALLS ARE CHARGED AT 20EUROCENTS A MINUTE

THERE ARE NO CONNECTION FEES AND NO HIDDEN CHARGES, in fact i have been using
one for two months. and billing is very good

Here are the details in Bulgarian
GLOBUL

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 07-09-2011, 23:12

здрасти,

Like Vivacom international yet another tariff without data options. Anyway Globul with their lack of EDGE and instable data sessions (at least during my last test) isn't my first choice.
When I was in Bulgaria four weeks ago I heard rumours about Vivacom soon to introduce data packages for their prepaid voice tariffs. If there was such a package for the Vivacom international tariff, I would finally abandon Mtel.

Btw here's the English version of the page you linked: http://globul.bg/eng/pr_plan.11.html?posm=11

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#3)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 08-09-2011, 01:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
здрасти,

Like Vivacom international yet another tariff without data options. Anyway Globul with their lack of EDGE and instable data sessions (at least during my last test) isn't my first choice.
When I was in Bulgaria four weeks ago I heard rumours about Vivacom soon to introduce data packages for their prepaid voice tariffs. If there was such a package for the Vivacom international tariff, I would finally abandon Mtel.

Btw here's the English version of the page you linked: GLOBUL
good job with the english page. If you want data and are young enough (under26), LOOP can offer you unlimited broadband for 5leva a month (contract)

Old
  (#4)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 08-09-2011, 02:19

I fear I'm too old already and allthough I'm a regular visitor to Bulgaria a contract wouldn't really pay off. Could I as a foreigner without an EGN (unique civil number) subscribe to a postpaid plan at all?

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#5)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 09-09-2011, 03:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
I fear I'm too old already and allthough I'm a regular visitor to Bulgaria a contract wouldn't really pay off. Could I as a foreigner without an EGN (unique civil number) subscribe to a postpaid plan at all?
well , you could.. If you had a bank statement under your name with a bulgarian address. but its very difficult to get even that. Your best bet is prepaid bundles from globul (they are cheapest)