Default 05-02-2007, 08:53

I'm having a problem with no callback to the 4242 number

Old
  (#22)
todro (Offline)

Default 05-02-2007, 21:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
I think you can top-up with O2 Loop scratch card in any case (it should not depend on the credit you already have), but you have to do it while you are in Germany or it won't work.
No, you can't as the normal phone function is suspended once there is no credit and they charge you for the call to recharge....

Greetings

Torsten

Old
  (#23)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-02-2007, 21:10

mine has credit but still won't allow incoming or outgoing calls, and they haven't replied to an email about it

Old
  (#24)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 05-02-2007, 22:06

andy you're simply in the last month of validity

The callback is not more allowed!

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#25)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 06-02-2007, 07:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by todro View Post
No, you can't as the normal phone function is suspended once there is no credit and they charge you for the call to recharge....
The callback to *124*4242# is free of charge, but I suppose you need at least 1 cent to use int.roaming.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#26)
todro (Offline)

Default 12-02-2007, 22:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
The callback to *124*4242# is free of charge, but I suppose you need at least 1 cent to use int.roaming.
that is exactly what I was refering to: no credit, no chance

Old
  (#27)
ceyo (Offline)

Default 26-12-2009, 14:21

Few hours ago I was able to top up online my italian Wind sim-account with finnish Visa Electron. First i put my VE card-numbers, and site redirected me to log e-bank.

It was okay after that, I got confirmation message to my e-mail.. Balance activation took about 1 hour.

Old
  (#28)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 27-12-2009, 21:44

I've been trying to top up my Vodafone Italia SIMs using PayPal without any success for the last week or so. There's no error message or anything, but the final confirmation screen does not appear after I approve the payment when using my German PP account. When I use my US PP account, I get an error message ("sorry, we are unable to process your transaction at this time" or something like that).

Either they've stopped accepting foreign PayPal accounts (and don't mention this anywhere) or there's a bug on their website. Either way, I'm probably going to have to top up with a German Vf card - I'll ask at the local store if they have any low-denomination ones (they do, but do not usually sell them - perhaps they'll make an exception for a foreign account).

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#29)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 29-12-2009, 10:16

Here's what I did to top up my Vodafone Italia cards - and I suspect it'll work just fine for any others that accept PayPal from their country only: I created a new Italian PayPal account, using the address of a friend where I usually stay when I'm there (which is also the address I used for Vodafone). PayPal doesn't ask for a codice fiscale, and I didn't link an Italian credit card or bank account to my new account (because I don't have any). Then, I transferred some money from my German PayPal account to the new Italian account. Hey presto - it worked fine, and I was able to top up each Vodafone Italia account with 5 euros, enough to keep both of them going for another 11 months. I don't know why I didn't think of this before!

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#30)
BLC (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 17-01-2010, 21:18

I don't have any problem with Wind Italy. Just to be sure I added 15 euro using my Canadian credit card from here in Calgary and it went through with no problem. Recieved an email and a text message ( on my Wind phone) confirming the transaction. I do it through the Wind Client Area.