PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
alternico (Offline)

Default Vodafone D2 Germany | GRPS - 22-04-2009, 21:22

Hi,
I apologize for the post in English and for any errors ..
but since they are Italian...
I compliment the activities of the forum and I take this opportunity to have some clarification on VODAFONE D2 in germany.

I have my girl in germany and she uses VD-D2.
I wanted to know the charges GPRS, volume and time, that VD-D2 provides .. (NO FLAT!)

For example, in Italy you can choose whether to have a tariff (GPRS / UMTS) calculated based on a time or volume (actual traffic exchanged in KB).

For the price you pay to volume 0.6 cents / per 1 KB exchanged.
Very convenient for sending text messages via gprs!

Now move on to questions:

1. The situation in germany with VD-D2 what?
2. What can I do to my girlfriend to learn and know the type of pricing on the internet that has its simcard?

Thanks for any answers, and congratulations again!

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 22-04-2009, 21:46

You asked that here half a year ago and I answered you there.

With Vodafone Call'Ya your girlfriend will be charged € 0,20 or € 0,30 per 10KB + € 0,06 for each begun hour of data usage. So she'll pay at least € 20,06 or € 30,06 per MB.

Your girlfriend should better switch to either solomo pro or Fonic, where the later is available nearly everywhere in Germany and offers data for € 0,24/MB, calls within Germany for 9ct/min and to whole Europe starting from 9 ct/min and SMS to Germany and whole Europe for 9 ct (see: http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/euro...-visitors.html).

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#3)
alternico (Offline)

Default 22-04-2009, 22:13

Thanks for your reply.

Basically my requirement is to save between the sms / phone calls between Germany <-> Italia.

Do you have advice?

I thought for sms, java software to use for Betamax sms (low cost).

Thank you

Old
  (#4)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 22-04-2009, 23:25

I gave you my advice in my last post. Your girlfriend should get a Fonic SIM, which she'll get for € 10 at Lidl, Real, Müller and dm supermarkets.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#5)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 23-04-2009, 07:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
I gave you my advice in my last post. Your girlfriend should get a Fonic SIM, which she'll get for € 10 at Lidl, Real, Müller and dm supermarkets.
Inquisitor you forgot that she is an Italian girl, so she must use Vodafone.
Here in Italy it's forbidden for girls to use a provider different from Vodafone!

Apart from joking, surely Fonic is the best solution, by far.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#6)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 23-04-2009, 08:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
Inquisitor you forgot that she is an Italian girl, so she must use Vodafone.
Here in Italy it's forbidden for girls to use a provider different from Vodafone!

Apart from joking, surely Fonic is the best solution, by far.
Okey, then she has to take a Callya Mobi card. There the GPRS is darn expensive as well but at least the voice calls to italy are more cheap -> PrePaidGSM: Mobi (Germany)

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9