Old
  (#11)
Asick (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 23-09-2006, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreA
You don't like her?
She's nice but... There's nothing extraordinary in her look, it's not like that one that would kill me and would make me fighting for her for the rest of my life. From the Russian point of view she's just nice.

MegaFon RU * MTS RU * Tele2 RU * BeeLine UA * TIM IT * Globul BG * Etisalat EG * TravelSIM * T-Mobile MNE * iPlus PL * TIM GR * Telsim TR

Old
  (#12)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 23-09-2006, 10:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asick
From the Russian point of view she's just nice.
I keep on thinking I should emigrate to the East... :P

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#13)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 23-09-2006, 11:14

Quote:
By the way, I had never thought my boss loved me... He called me 10 times a day sometimes... now I see, it's LOVE! :P
Your boss should employ some Andrey or Aleksey and you won't be loved anymore :P

Old
  (#14)
AdmiralAK (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 24-09-2006, 02:10

LOL :P
I personally don't always answer my phone (especially these days with my hated windows mobile phone :P) I let my voicemail concierge take care of most things

Club Admiralty - website with stuff about me
Current Prepaid: None
Older Prepaid: AT&T wireless; TracFone; Telestet; Vodafone GR; Fido; SFR; T-mobile US; Tuyo, Cosmote
Postpaid: at&t

Old
  (#15)
AdmiralAK (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 24-09-2006, 02:11

Quote:
You don't like her?

@ Triband: I'm extremly sure to win
Che bella!!!!!

Club Admiralty - website with stuff about me
Current Prepaid: None
Older Prepaid: AT&T wireless; TracFone; Telestet; Vodafone GR; Fido; SFR; T-mobile US; Tuyo, Cosmote
Postpaid: at&t

Old
  (#16)
Asick (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 24-09-2006, 10:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
I keep on thinking I should emigrate to the East... :P
Don't you like Lviv? I do. I was there a week ago, so now I have to admit it's better than St.Petersburg from THIS point of view. Ukrainian girls are too damn cute.

Andrey, Aleksey, Anton... No, my boss knew who he was going to call...

Bella... Non ? bella. Le ragazze Russe sono pi? belle. :P

MegaFon RU * MTS RU * Tele2 RU * BeeLine UA * TIM IT * Globul BG * Etisalat EG * TravelSIM * T-Mobile MNE * iPlus PL * TIM GR * Telsim TR

Old
  (#17)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 24-09-2006, 12:11

Quote:
Don't you like Lviv? I do. I was there a week ago, so now I have to admit it's better than St.Petersburg from THIS point of view. Ukrainian girls are too damn cute.
when I was in Lviv I was a bit disappointed since girls there were not so beautiful compared to the ones in Odessa and Krym!
Then I went back to Italy... and I just booked a flight to Slovakia!
Anyway Lviv is a very nice place.

Quote:
Bella... Non ? bella. Le ragazze Russe sono pi? belle.
no, she is very bella, but she's Italian only on her passport, I suppose... anyway as soon as I start my new job I'll will get a lot of money (:meh and I'll be able to book a flight to St.Petersburg to visit Asick and (most of all!) his pretty girlfriends!
I already received a letter from Аерофлот in the last days!

P.S. They just put a new Genova-Moscow direct flight, how are the girls in the capital?

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#18)
Triband81 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 25-09-2006, 22:21

Quote:
You don't like her?

@ Triband: I'm extremly sure to win
No way, Andrea , German genes are filled with winners

Need I say more?!!

Old
  (#19)
Asick (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 29-09-2006, 10:32

Quote:
when I was in Lviv I was a bit disappointed since girls there were not so beautiful compared to the ones in Odessa and Krym!
Oh, really? You make me dreaming of visiting Odessa and Crimea! However... there are many Russians living, so you probably prefer Russian sort of beauty while I like this West-Ukrainian damn good looking style. Recently, I came along the following path: Lviv-Budapest-Balaton-Zagreb-Split-Neum-Dubrovnik and back, and I guess girls are the best in Lviv, fine in Budapest and normal in Croatia/Bosnia.

Quote:
I've never been to Slovakia. You think it worth it?

Quote:
Anyway Lviv is a very nice place.
Oh, yeah, it's a really nice city. Nice and 'alive' as the complete opposition to Budapest, you get what I mean, do you?

Quote:
I'll be able to book a flight to St.Petersburg to visit Asick and (most of all!) his pretty girlfriends!
Why do you want to visit my girlfriends? Here are a million of cute girls who are not occupied by me! :P

Quote:
P.S. They just put a new Genova-Moscow direct flight, how are the girls in the capital?
Seriously, they are just more different from each other since Moscow have always attracted visitors and seasonal workers, so you could meet there girls from all over exUSSR. And locals... they are known to be a bit more perky in Moscow than here, but you won't see the difference, I guess. So, what's the price for this Аэрофлот flight? Already booked, didn't you?