PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default Any giffgaff subscriber willing to receive a recommendation bonus? - 08-11-2012, 13:01

Hello world,

Hopefully I'll receive an unactivated giffgaff SIM card later today.

If anyone would like to receive the recommendation bonus, please drop me a PM with your giffgaff username.

Cheers

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#2)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 08-11-2012, 14:21

If that has been sent to you by an existing user rather than giffgaff itself, it will already be linked to a referral to their account, and you also get £5 bonus credit on top of your initial top-up.

Or if not, you can just mention a username as you sign up, just getting them £2 and no bonus for you.

If you would like the bonus credit as well, and the one you have is not via a member, send me a PM and I'll arrange another SIM to be sent to you.

Old
  (#3)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 08-11-2012, 15:05

Thanks, andy.

I've ordered it myself for my girlfriend who spontaneously decided to visit a friend in Aberdeen only on Sunday so time was pressing. Since she has already arrived today naming you as referer appears to be the only viable option. Could you send me your username by PM or email (as a moderator I assume you can see my email address)?

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#4)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 08-11-2012, 16:00

email sent

Old
  (#5)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 08-11-2012, 19:26

If anyone wishes to do this without PMing anyone, my GG username is also Motel75. Thanks for the 2 pounds if you do.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#6)
NFH (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 05-05-2013, 14:30

A friend of mine uses Giffgaff. If you order the free SIM card from this referral page, you will receive an additional £5 free credit when you top up by £10 (giving you a total balance of £15) and my friend will also receive £5 of free credit for introducing you.

Given that you need £12 to get unlimited data for one month (as well as 250 minutes and unlimited SMS), paying £10 will give you this £12 bundle and an additional £3 to spend on other things like international calls and SMS.