PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
mefrank111 (Offline)

Default web day pass - 23-10-2011, 22:29

Presently I have a unlocked cellphone with a t mobile simcard. What I would like to know is there another prepaid sim That offers web access on a daypass type deal? Seems t-mobiles daypass was working a few weeks ago now it has disapeared from my phone. Thanks for any help

Old
  (#2)
Telekom (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 24-10-2011, 02:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefrank111 View Post
Presently I have a unlocked cellphone with a t mobile simcard. What I would like to know is there another prepaid sim That offers web access on a daypass type deal? Seems t-mobiles daypass was working a few weeks ago now it has disapeared from my phone. Thanks for any help
Have you called *8646 to ask if there's a problem?

--
Current SIMs:

AT&T US
T-Mobile US
T-Mobile NL
Fido CA
Orange IL

Old
  (#3)
mefrank111 (Offline)

Default 24-10-2011, 14:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekom View Post
Have you called *8646 to ask if there's a problem?
Thanks for the info No I had not . After ready your reply I called and found tmobile has terminated the daypass. They did say there are other options on there website. I will be checking them out Thanks again mefrank111

Old
  (#4)
mefrank111 (Offline)

Default 24-10-2011, 18:01

Quote:
Thanks for the info No I had not . After ready your reply I called and found tmobile has terminated the daypass. They did say there are other options on there website. I will be checking them out Thanks again mefrank111
after talking with t-mobile sales people , I,ve found if you have there prepaid (old ) there is no more data plan What,s avialable now is $2.00 a day for unlimited talk and text and datta a 2g speed. Not such a good deal as far as I,m concerned. Thinking maybe get aother sim and have a seperate account for datta I use it very little but it is $2.00 every day you use it if you are gold $100 it lasts for one year. Mefrank111

Old
  (#5)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 24-10-2011, 19:12

Since you use it very little, it probably should not matter if it's $1.49 or $2. Plus, at $2, it includes text and talk. There is also the $3 option if that suits you. I really do not think it's that bad at all.

Prepaid Plans | Prepaid Cell Phone Plans | Prepaid Data Plans | T-Mobile

Quote:
after talking with t-mobile sales people , I,ve found if you have there prepaid (old ) there is no more data plan What,s avialable now is $2.00 a day for unlimited talk and text and datta a 2g speed. Not such a good deal as far as I,m concerned. Thinking maybe get aother sim and have a seperate account for datta I use it very little but it is $2.00 every day you use it if you are gold $100 it lasts for one year. Mefrank111

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#6)
mefrank111 (Offline)

Default 25-10-2011, 23:37

[QUOTE=Bossman;38087]Since you use it very little, it probably should not matter if it's $1.49 or $2. Plus, at $2, it includes text and talk. There is also the $3 option if that suits you. I really do not think it's that bad at all.

Prepaid Plans | Prepaid Cell Phone Plans | Prepaid Data Plans | T-Mobile[/QU The 149 a day speed was good for me with my comet phone. Does anyone know what the speeds are in the one ,two and three dollar services . I,m allso thinking about the $30. a month plan , is there tethering with any of them/ Mefrank111

Old
  (#7)
mefrank111 (Offline)

Default 12-11-2011, 00:31

[QUOTE=mefrank111;38099]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
Since you use it very little, it probably should not matter if it's $1.49 or $2. Plus, at $2, it includes text and talk. There is also the $3 option if that suits you. I really do not think it's that bad at all.

Prepaid Plans | Prepaid Cell Phone Plans | Prepaid Data Plans | T-Mobile[/QU The 149 a day speed was good for me with my comet phone. Does anyone know what the speeds are in the one ,two and three dollar services . I,m allso thinking about the $30. a month plan , is there tethering with any of them/ Mefrank111
I,ve used the $2.00 twice so far it runs my mapping and gps function quite well I think I,ll be satisfied wit hit for the time being Frank in florida