PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#71)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 15-08-2012, 20:11

I have tried voipbuster and webcalldirect and none connected to +371222 numbers. How can I use the premium route? Is this option offered for wholesale only?

Any explanation as to why big carriers like OTE or wind are charging that much for these numbers whereas they charge a lot less for normal mobile numbers in Latvia?

When I have asked OTE about such differences they have told me that this is due to higher termination rates they have to pay (which indeed makes sense)

Old
  (#72)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 16-08-2012, 09:09

Yes, the choose between gray white and premium can only be done in the wholesale accounts. The cheap brands usually use the gray route only (which never ever connects to more expensive destinations). You can try callwithus.com or future-nine.com where you can choose the route by dialling a prefix.

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#73)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 16-08-2012, 11:44

yes, choose a wholesale account on a betamax clone and use the premium route, connection to +371222 & 37121 numbers works just fine, with perfect sound quality too.

as i did mentioned before, the wholesale termination rate paid to camelmobile when calling their numbers is 0.16eur. per minute.... everything charged above this price is net profit of the telephone companies.

Last edited by fsotirop; 16-08-2012 at 11:56..

Old
  (#74)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 31-08-2012, 00:21

31.08.12 God , Camelmobile have not changed their tariffs are announced?

CamelMobile-Rates

My favorite sim and VoIP for roaming in Europe and worldwide:

UWT-mobile and Xxsim: for call+sms in Europa extern and Worldwide
ToggleMobile: for internet+call+sms only in EU intern
(VoIP/Sip) FriendCaller or SipCall.ch
: Worldwide sms+call

Old
  (#75)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 31-08-2012, 10:12

these are the new rates: Rates - CamelMobile

-calls from EU countries for calling anywhere in the world start from just 0.25eur. , for example outgoing rates from UK, austria, finland, sweden, poland , cyprus etc.

-calls from EU-EU cost eur.0.18,

-calls originating from EU to EU countries are charged per second after the first 30seconds (30+1), according to EU regulation.
competition like xxsim, ekit, onesimcard, maxroam, gt-sim etc charge per minute..even if you speak just 10seconds

-data within EU countries: 0.49eur./ mb with billing per 1kb .data from outside EU (incl.USA, Japan, Australia etc) starting from eur.0.69/mb billing per 10kb.

-sms From EU country to EU country eur 0.09, sms from countries outside EU eur.0.30/sms

-direct calling (no callback anymore) is already active in all EU countries.

-cell-id (phone's location tracking) is free. estonian number simcards like xxsim charge 1eur.per month for this service.

-minimum recharge amount 1euro or 1usd. (depending the currency of the ordered simcard) . others, like xxsim require minimum of 20eur. per recharge..

-unlimited validity of the simcard and the credit in the simcard, never expire. (not like ekit,onesimcard, maxroam, xxsim etc where their simcards expire after 1 year...or even 6months some simcards)

-voip+sip account, and application (if needed) free of charge, sharing the same balance with the simcard (very cheap+competitive rates when sip calling is used)

-option to order a simcard with 2 different billing currencies, either euro or usd billing.

-«Number preservation» service.
This service ensures that while making outgoing calls, the person you are calling will see your local/normal number displayed. (not the camelmobile number)

-free of charge techical support from your mobile from anywhere in the world.. not like xxsim that charges eur.4/minute..

-«Call me back» service
If your SIM-card is out of balance, you can send message to any user of any mobile operator asking him to call you back, using the service «Call me back».
The service is provided free of charge and doesn’t require any additional set up.

-free of charge call forwarding of your camelmobile number to 125countries. (including mobile numbers)

if you also like you can subscribe to the special voice bundle that includes all EU countries (also Russia), that you get:

the first minute of outgoing call is charged according to standard rate
outgoing calls starting from 2nd minute – 0,185 EUR/min;
Bonus for incoming calls starting from 3rd minute – 0,02 EUR/min. credited daily.

The bundle is valid for 180 calendar days from the moment of activation.
Activation of bundle does not change any other rates.
Cost of bundle: 2,50 EUR. charged once on activation

Last edited by fsotirop; 31-08-2012 at 11:12..

Old
  (#76)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 01-09-2012, 09:35

You have specified stupidity and not specifically compare rates with other SIM cards

Camelmobile is fee-based telephone numbers from letoniamobile as well as sim&web from liechtenstein freetimetelecom, from different countries cost a lot, unfortunately.

If you think I'm going to call via Mobile SIP and VoIP etc? No, 0.49c per MB is lot (1GB-49.-€) EU local prepaid SIM cards are cheaper mobileinternet...and but the EU now have incoming calls via local sim 0.09c is a line of quality and therefore possess a UK Vodafon,Maxroam, Xxsim, GT-Sim. ah yes my Favorite is Xxsim and GT-Sim, GT-Sim hawe better tarif

EU to EU and World landline only 0.19c
EU to EU and World mobile only 0.29c
USA, CAN. to EU and World only 0.19c incoming call 0.09c

TipTop

thank you

greeting

Last edited by Eustar; 01-09-2012 at 09:45..

Old
  (#77)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 01-09-2012, 09:56

Sorry-duplicate

Old
  (#78)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 01-09-2012, 10:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustar View Post
You have specified stupidity and not specifically compare rates with other SIM cards

Camelmobile is fee-based telephone numbers from letoniamobile as well as sim&web from liechtenstein freetimetelecom, from different countries cost a lot, unfortunately.

If you think I'm going to call via Mobile SIP and VoIP etc? No, 0.49c per MB is lot (1GB-49.-€) EU local prepaid SIM cards are cheaper mobileinternet...and but the EU now have incoming calls via local sim 0.09c is a line of quality and therefore possess a UK Vodafon,Maxroam, Xxsim, GT-Sim. ah yes my Favorite is Xxsim and GT-Sim, GT-Sim hawe better tarif

EU to EU and World landline only 0.19c
EU to EU and World mobile only 0.29c
USA, CAN. to EU and World only 0.19c incoming call 0.09c

TipTop

thank you

greeting
yes stupidity ..you have confused things in your mind... keep using your GT-SIM (MANX TELECOM prefix +447924) with per minute rounding as you wish!

camelmobile:

EU to EU (landline+mobiles): 0.18 per minute.. per second billing
EU to all other world (landlines+mobiles) from 0,23 per minute..
EU, USA+129total countries etc: free incoming calls
outsideEU countries to call woldwide (mobile+landlines) from eur.0,33
intranetwork (camel to camel): 0.18per minute to 126 countries (per second billing)!

EU countries: direct calling..not callback.

*you should have known that voip/sip application also work on wifi.. not only gsm/3g.. so rates on camelmobile sip app. start from eur.0,01 to most worldwide landline numbers (from anywhere in the world with internet access)

greetings mate!

Last edited by fsotirop; 01-09-2012 at 11:52..

Old
  (#79)
mingelli (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 03-09-2012, 18:35

Hi

where do you get it the sip app, I dont seem to find it on the website, I have purchased the sim already.

Old
  (#80)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-09-2012, 20:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingelli View Post
Hi

where do you get it the sip app, I dont seem to find it on the website, I have purchased the sim already.
contact their technical support, Skype ID: camelmobile_2 or support@camelmobile.com , they will send you the link and settings.
on my android phone works great.

Last edited by fsotirop; 03-09-2012 at 20:35..