PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#21)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 03-10-2007, 19:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMagnets View Post
My only problem is how I am going to top it up. I know I can buy the 15E credits in Aldi, but do they require me to speak German on the phone to apply? Or is it automated, in which case, would anyone be able to provide the key combinations and order I'd need to do?
You can redeem ALDI vouchers by entering *104#vouchercode# and picking up. *100# will display your current balance.

Btw you can purchase "eplus Free & Easy Cash" vouchers, which are said to work for ALDI SIMs, online from https://secure.verivox.de/cards/index.asp?Lang=eng by credit card.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Last edited by inquisitor; 03-10-2007 at 23:20..

Old
  (#22)
hrgajek (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 04-10-2007, 23:42

Hello,

to use Aldi, Blau or Simyo with data-services, you have to make minimum one voicecall first, which should cost something. After then, the data service can be used.

To top up, you buy at a kiosk, gasoline, mobilephone shop a "Free & Easy CashKarte".

You scratch the number, call 1155 from your phone (no area code) choose menu 4 and enter the digits of the scratch code.

If the voice says something with "Raute" press the Pound # Key
If the voice says somethin with "Stern" press the Star * Key.

Eins = one
Zwei = two
Drei = three
Vier = four
Fuenf = five
Sechs = Six
Sieben = seven
Acht = eight
Neun = nine
Null = zero

Hope this helps.

73 & 55 (Regards)
Henning Gajek
on air with:
Telekom (T-Mobile) DE - Vodafone DE - Telefonica-(o2) DE - FreeTimeTele.com (DE/UK) - Swisscom CH -

Old
  (#23)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-10-2007, 08:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrgajek View Post
to use Aldi, Blau or Simyo with data-services, you have to make minimum one voicecall first, which should cost something. After then, the data service can be used.
I made many voice calls but data never worked anyway... Now I sent the configuration SMS from Simyo's website to my mobile, it seems exactly identical to the manual configuration I already made before, anyway I'll try it in Freiburg in a couple of weeks.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#24)
rowo (Offline)

Default 05-10-2007, 12:31

Have you ever checked if the Data is in generall activated at the Simyo Card? If you put in a Nokia Phone and Data is available it shows you a "G" in the Display (Nokia 6630 and more or less all newer Nokia Phones).

If you have Data on your Simyo at general, it could then be only the setting, which seems correct posted here a few times. Also at Simyo its no difference anymore if you use the WAP or GRPS Paramets for the settings in the phone. Priceing is always the same doesnt matter which APN you use.

Maybe you should send a mail in english to the Simyo Service. That cost you nothing and you can solve the problems from Italy before you come back to Germany next time! Normaly you get answer within few days from the email customer care from Simyo!

Old
  (#25)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 10-10-2007, 19:01

And have you checked, if GPRS is activated on your phone? Most phones have an option to disable GPRS generally and so save a bit of power.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#26)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 11-10-2007, 09:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
And have you checked, if GPRS is activated on your phone? Most phones have an option to disable GPRS generally and so save a bit of power.
On both the phones I tried you don't have to activate it and I use it every day with my Wind card, so it's really not a phone problem. One is a Nokia but a 60 Series one with no "G" for data. The other one is a Sony Ericsson, again with no data icon.
I can try to send an e-mail to Simyo, that sounds like a good idea

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim