Old
  (#21)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 07-06-2009, 18:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
Hello again
I have a question about Heyah again. I saw that appear a new tarrif on site. The sms's are free of charge from heyah to heyah network at any time of day? Or there are some limited ones to send?
Thank you!
Yes, they are free and unlimited but of course you must have active outgoing calls to use them. The minimal cost is 50 PLN per 3 months. Notice that the EU call rate increases to 0.59 PLN/min on 5th July .

Old
  (#22)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 07-06-2009, 19:33

Uh ok then. Good to hear that are unlimited. And yes.. they will increes the price badly.. :< but is still quite cheap from other networks still..

Old
  (#23)
9eor9 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 14-06-2009, 10:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
If you dial ##002# you delete any call diversion, including the one to the voice-mail. This is a universal GSM command. Some operators, anyway, don't allow the deactivation of voicemail. I don't know if Heyah/Era is one of these...
What is not possible in the home country of the SIM may be possible on roaming, as mailboxes can cause uncontrollable roaming expenses.
Some providers alllow to delete voicemail services only by a call through the serviceline menu, i.e. congstar.

Old
  (#24)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 17-06-2009, 08:17

If I have to call in United States mobile, what is the tariff for per minute? From this site I can see that is Zone 2, and cost 2.18 PLN/min but is says at "International Calls with Taryfa Pakietowa". At 'Nowa Heyah' is the same tariff?

Old
  (#25)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 17-06-2009, 09:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
If I have to call in United States mobile, what is the tariff for per minute? From this site I can see that is Zone 2, and cost 2.18 PLN/min but is says at "International Calls with Taryfa Pakietowa". At 'Nowa Heyah' is the same tariff?
Yes, it's 2.18 PLN/min Heyah->US in the both tariffs

More about Heyah international zones.

Basically there are 4 zones in the both tariffs.

Zone 1 - 1.70 PLN/min Europe (with Russia, no Turkey)
Zone 2 - 2.18 PLN/min Algieria, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaidjan, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Canada, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Morroco, New Zealand, Tadjikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Uzbekistan
Zone 3 - 4.14 PLN/min rest of the world
Zone 4 - 10,74 PLN satelite

In both tariffs there are also "neverending promotions" - special rates
Vietnam 0.40 PLN/min 0.30 PLN/SMS
Ukraine 0.68 PLN/min
Belarus 0.99 PLN/min

The only difference for international calls between Nowa Heyah (former Taryfa Równa) and Taryfa Pakietowa is Zone 1a EU - 0.59 PLN (it's identical to the Euroroaming zone i.e. 26 EU countries, Gibraltar and 4 French overseas teritorries so it's just a subset of Zone 1 and 3).

Don't ask me why it's much cheaper to call French Guyana or Vietnam than USA - just a marketing policy .

If you need to call some non-EU destinations from Heyah, I think that there are some workarounds. Please tell me the list of destinations and I hope I'll be able to help you.

PS. In case of US, Canada and some other countries landline and mobile rates are always the same at all operators worldwide because in those countries the receiving party is charged for mobile termination costs.