PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#1)
Vic415 (Offline)

Thumbs down Worldsim what a bad service !!! - 26-09-2011, 19:29

Good day !

Just a short story to explain to everybody how bad is the service with worldsim.

As a frequent traveller, i was very interested to try the service from worldsim, i ordered a mini sim card for my iphone from their web site, and i immediately call their office to check avialability and to be sure that i will be deliverd on time.

I was monday, (19/11/11) i talk with an efficient men, who told me that to be sure, he prefer to send me the sim card directly from his agent in dubai, then deliverd to my hotel, and he say,... your card will be here before you !

It's look like very professional and serious.

He also confirm it by email (ricky)

Arrival in dubai on the 22nd of October, i immediately check with the concierge, who told me that they did not received anything yet.

I send a mail to ricky and sans (at world sim) explaining that it is very urgent, noboby answear, on satruday i use the chat for almost 1 hour with one of their representative who explain that they send it to me by post, but he also give me 2 phones numbers in dubai of their agent.

I try to call them 10 time during the day, i was ready to buy an other card for the emergency and the trouble that i have with my ROAMING fees...

Nobody answear.

On monday (today) i chat again with ricky and john, ricky leave me on the chat wi no answear except that royal mail attempt to deliver my hotel, but it was impossible...
i told him that i stay in a 5 star hotel there are 2 000 employees and 20 person at the front desk it is open 24/24 and 7/7, impossible to miss yhe reception, and as everybody know luxury hotel do not refuse a lettre for a client, never.

anyway i told him that i am leaving to abu dhabi tomoroow and i really need the card, i ask him to check with his local agent, he say...

I have a good news we can deliverd you from our agent in dubai, you will receive the card in .... 5 days !! dubai -> dubai 5 days, when a courrier, or a taxi for 5 euros deliverd in less than 1 hour...

At the end, i have no sim card, i will pay a lot for roaming, but they never think that it will be interested to take care about cutomer, i am working for an important company with employee en more than 100 country, and all of us spend (unfortunatly) a lot of money in phone calls...

At the end, i pay for a service that i don't use, they refuse to reimburse me, and i will never receive my card,... poor service.

So, if you want the best forget Worldsim...!

Vincent

Tags
worldsim poor service