PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
ronwi (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Any Way to add less Than 20 EUR to a Vodafone NL Sim? - 30-12-2009, 04:57

I have a Vodafone NL Sim with 9.30 EUR credit. In the Netherlands, I use Lebara, which has much better rates for calls. However, I would like to use a Vodafone Blox for data, which is 9.50 EUR for 30 days unlimited internet.

I'm not sure when I will next be in the Netherlands, so I really don't want to pay 20EUR to make up the 20 cent shortfall, but the only cards I see are 20 EUR.

Any suggestions as to how I can add 20 cents, or at least something less than 20 EUR?

Old
  (#2)
Ties Brants (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 05-01-2010, 08:35

Seems like the only way you can add 10 euro is if you do it with Ideal (sort of the Dutch Paypal) But then you need a Dutch bank account.

Online top up - Easy and safe with the comfort of your computer

Old
  (#3)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 05-01-2010, 22:08

You could also try a foreign Vodafone topup (such as Italy, 3 euros), though you would probably have to be in the country of issue for it to work.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell