PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#1)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Thumbs down Bad (formerly good) news from the big chaos of Wind... - 22-03-2007, 09:28

Starting today, 22 March 2007, the billing with the MEGA options outside of Italy will change once again! From the crazy actual 0.90€/KB to the still crazy, but a bit less, 0.30 €/KB. For some strange reason they won't send an SMS about this change, but it's official, believe me (even if, as usual, they have to update the website).

It's total chaos in Wind since the beginning of March and the new rules in Italian telecoms, one day they increase tariffs, the other day they decrease other tariffs, no one is able to understand what do they have in mind.

Anyway, from today, the MEGA options outside of Italy are as follows:
Mega 300: 0.97MB for 8.00€ (i.e. 8€/MB, rather than 12,50€/MB with normal tariff)
Mega NoLimit: 9.76 MB (i.e. 2€/MB, rather than 12,50€/MB with normal tariff)
Mega 15000: 48.82 MB (i.e. 0.60€/MB, rather than 12,50€/MB with normal tariff)

Still valid the Wind Pass:
Wind Pass: 2.34MB for 3.00€ (i.e. 1.28€/MB, rather than 12,50€/MB with normal tariff)

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim