PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
krazy (Offline)

Default Update on Sun Cellular (Philippines) - 18-09-2007, 12:34

Just wanted to post some new info on Sun Cellular (Philippines) and hopefully the webmaster would update the entry in the main site too

1. Sun now offers unlimited calls/sms between Sun subscribers starting at approx. US$0.50 per day or US$7.50 per month (special "24/7 unlimited" vouchers must be used for this)

2. There's also a special rate of US$0.10/min for calls to the US (mainland only), Canada, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Guam, Brunei and Macau

3. 3G/WCDMA service is currently under test and scheduled for commercial lauch in early 2008

Old
  (#2)
Jayzon (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 17-04-2008, 03:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy View Post
2. There's also a special rate of US$0.10/min for calls to the US (mainland only), Canada, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Guam, Brunei and Macau
When you say special rate, is this the regular rate or just a promo? Do you need to dial a special access code to be able to get those rates?

Old
  (#3)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 17-04-2008, 12:01

Thanks for the info, I'll update the page ASAP!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#4)
Fling (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 31-10-2008, 05:52

Sorry but I find SUN services really bad. Tried to make a couple of international calls last month and all I got was dead air. Then checking my balance, found out that I got charge for those calls (3 calls in fact) even if theres no connection at all. Called their support but all I get from them was there will be always a charge as soon as I dialed the number, connected or not.

Never will I use SUN again.