PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
meir (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 07-04-2006, 21:29

Do you have any experience with cards from Callkey source to be used as postpaid. I have seen this option on online account website. Thanks in advance.

Old
  (#2)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 09-04-2006, 23:50

which one? 0044? geodesa? link please

Old
  (#3)
meir (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 10-04-2006, 07:40

I am with Goedesa. Once you log in the link is https://geodesa.host4tele.com/hosting/conne.../changetype.mth
Ther are 3 options:
1. Pre-paid
You pre-pay for a fixed amount of credit that is then drawn down when you make calls. The minimum amount is $20 but this has no expiry date and there are no monthly fees associated with this payment type. If you select this option you will be required to top-up your account before you can make calls.
2.Automated card debit
With this option you are sent an invoice at least every 28 days and your nominated card is debited automatically 14 days after delivery of this invoice to give you an opportunity to check the validity of the payment request. A monthly subscription fee is associated with this type of account. If you select this option will be required to enter your credit card details before you can make calls.
3.Credit account
With this option you are sent an invoice at least every 28 days and you have standard company credit terms associated with this invoice, typically 14 days for payment. A monthly subscription fee is associated with this type of account. This type of credit is subject to status and we reserve the right to decline this type of credit facility.

It looks like the providers will go the same way like GT-SIM.

Old
  (#4)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 10-04-2006, 22:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by meir
I am with Goedesa. Once you log in the link is https://geodesa.host4tele.com/hosting/conne.../changetype.mth
Ther are 3 options:
1. Pre-paid
You pre-pay for a fixed amount of credit that is then drawn down when you make calls. The minimum amount is $20 but this has no expiry date and there are no monthly fees associated with this payment type. If you select this option you will be required to top-up your account before you can make calls.
2.Automated card debit
With this option you are sent an invoice at least every 28 days and your nominated card is debited automatically 14 days after delivery of this invoice to give you an opportunity to check the validity of the payment request. A monthly subscription fee is associated with this type of account. If you select this option will be required to enter your credit card details before you can make calls.
3.Credit account
With this option you are sent an invoice at least every 28 days and you have standard company credit terms associated with this invoice, typically 14 days for payment. A monthly subscription fee is associated with this type of account. This type of credit is subject to status and we reserve the right to decline this type of credit facility.

It looks like the providers will go the same way like GT-SIM.
oh, i see thanks. But nothing on the website so far ?

btw their "normal site" http://www.globalsimcard.co.uk/ is completely different?

Old
  (#5)
meir (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 18-04-2006, 17:51

I was just wondering what will happened if I do change from prepaid to let say credit card. That's all.

Old
  (#6)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 18-04-2006, 20:59

I suspect the only difference will be the payment method. I don't recall anything about lower tariffs - and note there is a monthly charge (don't know how much that is either)

Old
  (#7)
meir (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 19-04-2006, 07:13

Yep that's correct. Anybody knows how much is the monthly charge for using credit card?