PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#61)
andy_traveller (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 07-09-2006, 12:43

This is in the North of India in the state of Utranchal (Himalayan foothills) but will be testing it for the next 10 days or so over to the west of India too!

www.MobileChecker.com

... comparing mobile deals on the web to show you the best price!

Old
  (#62)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 07-09-2006, 13:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund
Has anyone had any luck with the credit card top-up for WIND? It allowed 2 credits in June but since has rejected all my orders - the details were exactly the same.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi Edmund, I just wrote by email but I reapet on the forum. When you have troubles with MondoWind.it (and this is very usual :ranting2: ) try to change credit card... usually an AmEx credit card can resolve everything.

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#63)
growler (Offline)

Default 08-09-2006, 22:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
Officially there's no GPRS roaming in South Africa, but Wind's site is never updated, so it could work even if I have some doubts about it...
Can you point me to Wind's webpage that shows which country/provider roaming is enabled?

I found this link on the web http://www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/roa_itw2.shtml Says who the roaming partners are but not necessary what is enabled.

Old
  (#64)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 09-09-2006, 06:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler
Can you point me to Wind's webpage that shows which country/provider roaming is enabled?
http://estero.wind.it but they 'forgot' to write a lot of details... this is the OFFICIAL website for int.l roaming but it's not so useful

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#65)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 09-09-2006, 18:07

Quote:
It's better to look at our unofficial page...
http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/index.php?...findpost&p=9959

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#66)
growler (Offline)

Default 12-09-2006, 17:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund
Has anyone had any luck with the credit card top-up for WIND? It allowed 2 credits in June but since has rejected all my orders - the details were exactly the same.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Edmund
Have you had any luck in topping up? I've tried both my Visa and American Express credit card without any luck. Though I always get an email stating that a payment has been submitted, I now don't even get a confirmation that my payment was denied.

Anyone know what other options I might have to top-up my account? Is it possible to contact WINDs customer service and make a payment?

Old
  (#67)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 13-09-2006, 08:45

Quote:
Anyone know what other options I might have to top-up my account? Is it possible to contact WINDs customer service and make a payment?
No, it's only possible to top-up in Italy with scratch cards or ATM, while outside Italy you can use scratch cards of O2 and some other operators (if they are present in your country) or by credit card only through Mondowind.

If it doesn't work there's probably some problem with the fiscal code... ask AndreA for more information, I'm not expert about this much...

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#68)
growler (Offline)

Default 14-09-2006, 22:04

If someone purchases an O2 top-up card for me in the UK, do you know if I can add the funds to my WIND account when I'm in Canada? Or does the top-up only work when your in the country where the top-up card was purchased.

I've tried four different credit cards and I'm quickly running out of options I might try to contact the bank of one of the credit cards to see if they can ease up on any security checks when transactions arise from WIND. I'm not sure if that will work as I'm uncertain why the transaction is cancelled.

I don't think my 'fiscal code' is incorrect as I'm using the same one that I had used before to top-up the account a couple of months ago.

Old
  (#69)
andy_traveller (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 15-09-2006, 03:52

Just to say I logged into mondowind and clicked on recharge yesterday and everything went fine for me with a visa card...

www.MobileChecker.com

... comparing mobile deals on the web to show you the best price!

Old
  (#70)
petar258 (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 18-09-2006, 20:39

I dont have any problem with recharging of wind sim card. I used Master Card.