PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#71)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 01-08-2012, 18:06

What about the remaining quarter? Do you think 1/4 of their UMTS network capacity is already running on 1900MHz?

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#72)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 02-08-2012, 05:18

I was being generous.

Old
  (#73)
edtorious (Offline)

Default 22-05-2014, 18:41

Hello, I'm going to Europe and Mediterranean on a cruise this October specifically in Italy, Greece, Israel and Turkey for 14 nights. I have an unlocked iPhone 5s and currently with Tmobile on Prepaid plan UNL text/voice/data speed capped at 5GB. I don't know if TM offers international plans for prepaid plans and I'm not sure if I will have TM as my carrier when I travel to Europe.

I'm looking for an all in one sim for my iPhone 5s that'll enable me to call/text/data on all the countries we will be visiting and also when we are in the cruise ship. I need it mainly for use in Europe, not to call or text anybody back here in States. I don't think cruise ship offers free wifi? I'm a heavy data user so I'm thinking of getting a package plan if any with 5GB data included during my stay there. I also need something that will let me tether my Macbook Pro and wifi iPad thru my iPhone 5s. I'm also looking to see if I can get a sim ahead of time before I get to Europe instead of waiting to get to Europe to get a sim.

And so please advise, any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Ed