PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#11)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-02-2009, 18:13

It's nice to see another supplier here on the forum but again from his name it's not clear he is a supplier not is there a signature to say he is a supplier.

moderators / administrators please do something about this so it's clear for everyone who is a supplier. Not everyone want's to ready every post of a user to see if he is a user or supplier.

@ Roscoe232

11 Fair use Policy
Bruin Communications operates a fair usage policy for its Wizz SaverSIM® product in relation to inbound calls. If free inbound calls exceed paid for outbound calls by a ratio of 5 to 1 over a period of ???????then a charge of 10 eurocents per minute will apply to those inbound calls. If misuse continues to occur where the customer if making no outbound calls Bruin reserves the right to disconnect users.

I am missing the period here What period do you messure, 1 month, 2 month, 3 month. Please be clear about this. In your previous post you say a period of time which is a non-statement as it does not say anything.

Fair Use policy - this is exactly that. We cannot provide a service that makes us no money! BUT it doesn't mean after every 4 calls inbound you are charged for them, just that over a period of time if the inbound so heavily outweigh the outbound we have to charge. We had a customer who took 1500 inbound minutes for free and made 3 outbound! WE would go out of business if we allowed that.

I get your point but again your are not very clear and this statement has no value whatsoever. Your terms state 5 to 1 and here you give an example of a user having 1500 minutes. Minutes is something different than calls. So what ratio do you monitor minutes or calls.

Say I have 50 inbound calls each 60 minutes = 3000 minutes but I make 12 outbound calls of just 1 minute. The ration inbound outbound calls is still 50:12 = 5:1 but minutewise it's 3000 : 12 = 1:250

Again you created misunderstanding on how you monitor.

By giving comments like this you are giving reader here an impressions that you might be flexible about the ratio but you give no idea on how flexible. Also your terms state 5:1 so whenever you want you can always refer to these and say a user has 80 inbound en 10 outbound you can disconnect him. Or do you monitor minutes in combination with calls ?

Than if you do disconnect you also take away the credit. This is something I really don't like as it's money the user has paid and you just take it away.

Tags
saversim, wizz saversim