PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Orange Switzerland launches "roaming unlimited" Tariff - 23-09-2014, 08:59

Again, not a prepaid offer, but might appeal some of you "heavy users". From the Orange website:

"call and text without limits at home or in EuropeWith Orange Me Unlimited Roaming at only CHF 85.-/month, you’ll never worry about crossing borders again. The first European subscription gives you:
  • Unlimited calls in Switzerland and Europe
  • Unlimited calls from Switzerland to Europe, the USA, Canada and Australia
  • Unlimited SMS from Switzerland and Europe to anywhere"

Since I have a ongoing contract with Orange Switzerland, I have changed my subscription to the unlimited option. I think this might be "the end" of my active Toggle Mobile use...

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 23-09-2014, 10:37

I may amend that for an additional CHF 5/month you can also get 250MB of data valid only in Switzerland (so-called "Surf Start") and for CHF 50/month there's the "Unlimited Surf Roaming" option which gives you unlimited data in Switzerland and 500MB for Europe (source: https://www.orange.ch/de/residential...imited-roaming).

So you end up with CHF 90 or CHF 135 per month.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com