PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#81)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 14-07-2009, 23:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by petkow View Post
I like the way a thread with a title saying "Perfect SIM Card" has been hijacked by Yackie yakity yak yak.
I will split the thread when I get home or in the morning

Old
  (#82)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 15-07-2009, 12:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by prion View Post
same tactic for incoming and outgoing calls?
Probably first minute and then every 20 S, or the same, 30 secondes and 20 secondes

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#83)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 15-07-2009, 12:32

As usualy we have some good questions here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Yackie I think you are saying here something that will be difficult and I really hate marketing saying you have the lowest rate in the market.

FIRST, we are talking about our rates for an outgoing call and incoming call, and as we dont offer free incoming, we are talking about lowest rates for PAY incoming....and our descision is to sell it at cost( for incoming )
The outgoing will be one of the lowest rates in the market, if this sound more realistic...

From what I read the forwarding from a did number as u use regular phone numbers to the cellphone will cost something but will be the lowest price in the market ?

We dont integrate the forwarding made by a customer, but if you are in usa, and you have a US number attached to your SIM, if you forward your Own cellphone to this number, it's a personal decision to do it and we can't integrate this cost ...

I have several did's that I forward to a +44-7 uk number, using voicetrading cost only 8 cents per minute. So receiving a forwarded call in a roaming free country will cost be 8 cents.

If you are using OUR DID ,directly attached to your SIM, you will just have the incoming call, and not an extra cost with the forwarding

So the cellphone can't be called directly ?
Off course you can have a direct call on the different DID connected

So how would you sent an sms, will the local phone number forward the sms or is it like previous cards that you will supply a number for sms but that number can't be called directly.
YOU CAN'T receive an SMS to a DID, so yes you will have to use the Phone number connected to the SIM ( european number, NOT UK, NOT surtaxed )

When making a call what caller id will show up, the one from the local did ?
We have a legal issue to be fixed before to say YES or not...

Old
  (#84)
beppe_bl (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 15-07-2009, 12:41

Ok, posts moved from the original thread (creating the perfect sim) into this new one.

Yackie, next time use your own thread to talk about your sim, ok?

ps: sorry andy :P

Old
  (#85)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 15-07-2009, 14:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
As usualy we have some good questions here...

We have a legal issue to be fixed before to say YES or not...
So if you have legal issues to be fixed this would mean that nothing in final yet ? Launch date is not final ?

So if nothing is final it's a bit premature to say you have the lowest rates.

Old
  (#86)
amroe (Offline)
Official Member

Default 15-07-2009, 17:01

What is the country Code for the Sim Card ???

Old
  (#87)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 15-07-2009, 21:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe_bl View Post
ps: sorry andy :P
no problem - my post was from the ferry, then I didn't get home until 3 am, then went out at 8 ...

but actually I was also intending to merge it, as the coming soon discussion is still the same

Old
  (#88)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 16-07-2009, 05:24

Quote:
So if you have legal issues to be fixed this would mean that nothing in final yet ? Launch date is not final ?

So if nothing is final it's a bit premature to say you have the lowest rates.
if you read correctly my answer, and i'm sure you did, you can see that i answered about the DID presentation for the ID caller, and this have some legal issue who need to be fixed before to SAY yes we can use any DID as ID caller.......

Old
  (#89)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 16-07-2009, 09:35

I did not read it in the because you answers where in the text where you quoted me, and normally I don't read my own quotes. Please use the quotes in the correct way so the answers are visable and clear to everyone.

So from what I can read in your answer.

Quote:
So the cellphone can't be called directly ?
Off course you can have a direct call on the different DID connected
SMS has to go direct to the number connected to the sim it's can't go to a did connected to the sim. This means the sim does have a number as you need this number to sent sms. You can't call the sim direct this has to go through a DID number.

So your answer above is not correct the sim can't be called directly it can only go through a did.

Quote:
YOU CAN'T receive an SMS to a DID,
You mean your system does not allow this. These days in europe many phone companies do allow sending sms to a local not cellphone number. You will than receive a call and the message is read to you. So technically it should be possible to forward a sms to a fixed line to an mobile number. It won't be easy but it should be possible.

Quote:
If you are using OUR DID ,directly attached to your SIM, you will just have the incoming call, and not an extra cost with the forwarding
It's nice how you try to market this. But it's plain an simple forwarding. If you have say a spanish DID number and your sim is say based poland (you haven't told us the country yet) Than someone calls the spanish number and this call will go to spain and has to find it's way to the home country of the sim. For me this is forwarding and forwarding will cost money. You just don't call it forwarding but you have to pay for an incoming call. This is the same you have to pay for it.

If I have a spanish did and forward this to my uk mobile using voicetrading I also have to pay 8 cents per minute for the forwarding and yes I can also call this 8 cents for incoming calls.

So the big question here is how much will you charge for incoming calls. Your statement was that it's the lowest price in the market, so tell us the rate and than we will know if this is cheap or just another marketing statement.

Let me make a guess it's won't be as cheap as doing your own forwarding and because of this you are not calling this forwarding but just incoming call costs.

I do like did's being linked to a sim and forward the call to the sim.
I don't like not being able to call the sim directly, but I asume you would like to prevent direct calling as this undermines your business 'model.
I don't like having a seperate number for sms. This means you have to give away 2 numbers to friends, customers 1 for sms 1 for calling. This is not practical.

So far it seems that you have not solved caller id because of legal issues. Calls need to have some sort of caller id as some people just don't answer an anounymous call these days. You can't use the caller id for the sim as the sim can't be called directly. Leaves the option of using the number of 1 of you did's as caller id.

Don't know if this really is an issue. Betamax makes it possible through voip. You can use a caller id of any mobile or fixed phone that you have verified with them. Meaning you control this phone. Voicetrading even lets me use any caller id I want

Quote:
european number, NOT UK, NOT surtaxed
So this is the big question which country ? Belgium like maxraom maybe?

As for surtaxed, again some companies do surtax the isle of man and jersey numbers others don't.

My biggest problem is not being able to call the sim directly. It's nice to have did being forwared to the sim but what happens in 1/2 year or 1 year when you have to change platforms again. We have seen so many switches and problems these days that it looks like we have to changes almost every year.
But maybe you can tell us for example that when your sim stops working for whatever reasons the did numbers (voip I asume) can still be reached and that customers are able to forward these did to another sim maybe a competitor and that you just charge x cents per minute for doing this forward.

Look at it this way, if you were to offer that service I think many users here would be interested in having a did number and forward that to their isle of man, jersey or estonian based sim. Using pbxes and voip you can do this yourself but it's to complex for most users.

Last edited by bbob; 16-07-2009 at 09:46..

Old
  (#90)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 16-07-2009, 11:17

Quote:

You mean your system does not allow this. These days in europe many phone companies do allow sending sms to a local not cellphone number. You will than receive a call and the message is read to you. So technically it should be possible to forward a sms to a fixed line to an mobile number. It won't be easy but it should be possible.
even more easy: Most landline phones here can send and receive SMS like on the cellphone and display them as text. You can also send SMS from most payphones...

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Tags
yackie mobile