PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Hank C Burnette (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default T-Mobile Xtra card:a little confusion... - 23-03-2009, 22:14

Since 2003, i got a Xtra card "classic" with a tariff vs everybody of 0,39 eur/min.

I started to use again this card that was inactive since almost 2 years,(yep, luckily they expire no more) and i noticed that nowadays this tariff is outdated, so i was thinking about changing it into the "new" xtra card that looks quite nicer (0,19/min except vs t-mobile with 0,05/min).

My doubt: if i switch to the new tariff via the webpage, should my credit remain valid only for 92 days? If that's the case, as i'm not using the card a lot, what i can save with the new tariff i will anyway lose with the expiring of the credit... or am i wrong?

Thanx in advance.

Back in Italy!
Prepaids:Wind (I) Blau (D) T-Mobile (NL) T-Mobile (D)
Deceased Prepaids:1 Mobile (I) Ortel (NL) Orange (F) Lebara (UK)

Old
  (#2)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 24-03-2009, 13:21

I had an Xtra SIM, which I last topped up with 15 euros in August and changed to the Xtra Click tariff (the one you mention, 5 cents internal, 19 cents other networks) in September (cost: 4.95 for tariff change), and used sporadically after that. As I was mostly outside Germany, I last used it in October. When I switched it on in January, it wouldn't log on to the network. So it seems the unofficial expiration might be 92 days. (And it was an 0171 number - I was annoyed.)

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#3)
Hank C Burnette (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 24-03-2009, 18:05

Thanx for the tip, i'll guess i'll keep my old plan (and my 0175) still for a long time...

Back in Italy!
Prepaids:Wind (I) Blau (D) T-Mobile (NL) T-Mobile (D)
Deceased Prepaids:1 Mobile (I) Ortel (NL) Orange (F) Lebara (UK)