PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
SIMCollector (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default Independent Topup Services - 23-07-2010, 01:33

Just wondering if members here could post services they use to topup SIM cards. It would be good to know any service.

At the moment I'm looking for a way to topup a Turkish Turkcell (Hazir Kart - prepaid) SIM and not having a lot of luck. It is possible to do it with a Turkish Credit Card, through a Turkish bank, with a reload card or if in Turkey pretty much at most stores. Also asking a friend/person you know in Turkey to do this. Unfortunately, none of these apply to me so I have spent quite a lot of time in the past few days looking at ways and it is not easy.

There use to be people selling topup cards on ebay, but these have all gone. There are some websites in Turkish that when translated seem to offer the service to dealers, but I'm not sure if they would take a non-Turkish credit card.

So I have looked for other services that topup a numver of providers SIMs. These are mainly aimed at people working in other countries that want to topup their friends/families SIMs back in their home countries.

So far I have found :

www.EzeTop.com
www.MobyTop.com

EzeTop are looking into making Turkcell available, but dont know when this maybe.

I need to make a topup soon or I will lose the number, and I really don't want that to happen as I need to keep it.

If you have any ideas/suggestions/anything else, please do write a reply.

Thanks in advance.

SIMc