PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#21)
wco81 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 14-05-2013, 01:13

TIM prepaid data options seem to have all changed.

The new products, such as Internet Start and Internet Large, provide less data for the same price or even a slightly higher price.

These old ones presumably can no longer be activated?

Old
  (#22)
wco81 (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 25-06-2013, 01:26

OK, I used one of the data bundles for TIM and then sent a text to deactivate it.

Two weeks later, back in the US, I log on and it's showing as still active.

So it would try to activate again for the next 30 days tomorrow. But my account has only 10 Euro and this is a 25 Euro option.

So will it take the 10 Euro or not? Should I try to send the text again? On 119.it, there is no option to deactivate it. It shows up (Internet42.2) as an active option but no link to deactivate.

Old
  (#23)
tylerdurden (Offline)

Default Updated Wind Data Info - 17-07-2014, 12:26

Just wanted to provide some updated info on the current Wind Plans. I bought a mobile Wifi Hotspot from the Wind store for about 48 Euros. I went to the Tre store first, and they didn't have Internet Keys or Hotspot Data only plans available for Prepaid. Overall I'm very happy with Wind and the data speeds they provide with UTMS+. About 5 Mbps down and 2 Mbps. Plenty to skype with video, internet phone calls, and video streaming!

So the current Internet plans are here:
http://www.wind.it/it/privati/tariff...ioni/internet/
6 GB of Data for 14 Euro
12 GB for 19 Euro.

*Note*
One important thing to note, if you use all the data and want to renew your data before the 30 days, I could not use the RENNOVA SI sent to 4033. I tried this many times, and it looks like it's going to work because you get a confirmation email saying to wait up to 48 hours for re-activation. Nothing happens though. I ended up registering on their website renewing online and it worked right away. Also the plan's details on the website says you can send "RESTART 12GB" to 4033. I tried this and it didn't work for me.

Hope that info helps to other travelers!
Ciao!