PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Talking Wind changes once again! - 11-06-2007, 09:57

The never ending story of Wind keeps going on with interesting news! After all the bad news of increases in rates and the end of the MEGA options abroad, now there are some good news.

Super Senza Scatto
There was once the "Senza Scatto" tariff, 19 cent/min with no set-up fee and 10c per SMS. Then they changed to "Senza Scatto New" with 24 cent/min and 15c per SMS. Now they change once again to "Super Senza Scatto" at 17 cent/min and 12c per SMS! They should have good drugs at Wind...

Mega No-Limit
The oldest of the Mega options gets a new look and a big increase: from the €3000 of bonus it will change to €8000, which means about 2,6GB of data per month, still for € 20.00. Very good news for Italians!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#2)
Landis (Offline)
Official Member

Default 11-06-2007, 14:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
The never ending story of Wind keeps going on with interesting news! After all the bad news of increases in rates and the end of the MEGA options abroad, now there are some good news.
Mega No-Limit
The oldest of the Mega options gets a new look and a big increase: from the €3000 of bonus it will change to €8000, which means about 2,6GB of data per month, still for € 20.00. Very good news for Italians!
Sounds good... When does it start?

Old
  (#3)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 11-06-2007, 15:43

Quote:
The never ending story of Wind keeps going on with interesting news! They should have good drugs at Wind...
And its full name is "Wind of Change"

Old
  (#4)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 11-06-2007, 18:25

It starts from today, but if you already have the Mega NoLimit option you have to wait the next monthly renewal.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#5)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 12-06-2007, 16:22

you forgot "NoiWindRoaming"

A nice option but with a really strange counter I try to explain it:

you pay 7€/year and (only) IF you have the "NoiWind" option you can call by USSD from (few) countries to Wind numbers using the "NoiWind" basket bonus with a different charge (1 minute abroad = 5).

Did you understand something? It's really hard in italian too

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#6)
flodis79 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 12-06-2007, 16:54

Quote:
Mega No-Limit
Oh great so no slight chance of the Mega options being available abroad again?

Old
  (#7)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 12-06-2007, 17:06

No chance

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#8)
Landis (Offline)
Official Member

Default 01-07-2007, 11:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreA View Post
you forgot "NoiWindRoaming"

A nice option but with a really strange counter I try to explain it:

you pay 7€/year and (only) IF you have the "NoiWind" option you can call by USSD from (few) countries to Wind numbers using the "NoiWind" basket bonus with a different charge (1 minute abroad = 5).

Did you understand something? It's really hard in italian too
Hmm... I don't unterstand a word
Here's what I just received in the WIND Newsletter, maybe you can try again to put some sense into it?

La convenienza di Noi Wind ti segue anche all'estero. Se hai una carta ricaricabile e hai giÃ* attivato l'opzione Noi WIND, attiva Noi Wind Roaming e con soli 7 euro parli gratis per un anno con tutti i telefonini Wind dall'Europa, utilizzando il bonus di 200 minuti mese del Noi Wind: ogni minuto effettuato all'estero sarÃ* equivalente a 5 minuti effettuati in Italia

Old
  (#9)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 01-07-2007, 17:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landis View Post
Hmm... I don't unterstand a word
Here's what I just received in the WIND Newsletter, maybe you can try again to put some sense into it?

La convenienza di Noi Wind ti segue anche all'estero. Se hai una carta ricaricabile e hai giÃ* attivato l'opzione Noi WIND, attiva Noi Wind Roaming e con soli 7 euro parli gratis per un anno con tutti i telefonini Wind dall'Europa, utilizzando il bonus di 200 minuti mese del Noi Wind: ogni minuto effettuato all'estero sarÃ* equivalente a 5 minuti effettuati in Italia
For 7 Euro per year you can use your 200 free minutes of the Noi Wind tariff also on roaming. One minute on roaming will cost 5 of your free minutes.

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#10)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 06-07-2007, 10:04

The delirium by Wind goes on!

Last weekend I was in Berlin and I used my Wind prepaid simcard just with mobiSMS to avoid the crazy 50c rate for roaming SMS. It was the first time abroad with the wap-pass option after the end of the possibility to use it outside of Italy, so I used it really little, just to test.

Now I looked on the 155.it and found some quite crazy things... The same day I left for Germany I had 26.18€ bonus on the wap-pass. Before the first connection in Berlin (O2 3g net) my bonus falls to 0.84€. After the connection the bonus is 0.79€, so it means I used the wap-pass bonus and not the credit!
After I arrived back in Italy my bonus got back to 26,18€! So it means that, not only the wap-pass used the bonus in Gemany, but after I was back in Italy I had all my bonus back, so I actually surfed for free! Yeah, just for 0.84€, not much, but good for mobiSMS....