PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Louisvdw (Offline)

Default Wind - All Inclusive Digital Package special - 20-03-2013, 09:29

Hi
We are going to Italy in April and I see that Wind has special on their All Inclusive Digital package until 7 April for 5 € on their website
with 60 minutes, 60 SMS and 2Gb internet.

It seems like a very good deal compared to just the prepaid internet and paying for calls extra, or am I missing some limitation? So for the 10 € sim I can use the 5 € inclusive value and get this package?

Also would I be able to use Skype\VOIP on it to call home?

I am going to use it on my smartphone mostly for internet, but few calls as well.

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 22-03-2013, 15:41

All correct, but you need to refill with at least 5 euros since you get 5€ of credit, you "loose" it to activate the All Inclusive Digital option and you will find yourself with 0€ credit. And with Wind you can do nothing at 0€ credit, also if you have free internet or calls.

About the VoIP question... it's hard to answer. Nothing is written about this subject on Wind website. I'd say that it should work.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#3)
Louisvdw (Offline)

Default 22-03-2013, 15:50

So if your Wind account is at 0€ you wont be able to use your internet or free calls? That is good to know. Thank you.

I assume the sim will also not automatically roam when in Switzerland or UK?

Old
  (#4)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 25-03-2013, 08:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisvdw View Post
So if your Wind account is at 0€ you wont be able to use your internet or free calls? That is good to know. Thank you.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisvdw View Post
I assume the sim will also not automatically roam when in Switzerland or UK?
you assume badly! It roams automatically without any problem. Of course you need to have some credit to use it (but still you can receive SMS also at 0 credit).

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#5)
Louisvdw (Offline)

Default 25-03-2013, 12:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
you assume badly! It roams automatically without any problem. Of course you need to have some credit to use it (but still you can receive SMS also at 0 credit).
Thank you

Old
  (#6)
Punk808 (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 28-03-2013, 15:06

Hey yeah i can confirm u that with that option Wind All Inclusive Digital in the 2GB of free web u got Voip also so u can use Skype etc... with no problem at all