PrePaidGSM.net Forum
telna Mobile
PrePaidGSM Home National Operators International Cards Contacts Links



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#1)
spoow (Offline)
Junior Member
Amateur Member
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: 26 Dec 2010

Country:
Default Best Roaming - 30-01-2011, 10:18

Dear All,

I travel often to Europe, and usually when i buy SIM from the country i visit and its kind off boring to find BIS around , so guys what is the best Europe Internet prepaid sim? that eve i can top up online so i can have it with me forever like to avoid the expired n stuff ,

thanks in advance
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
weekilter (Offline)
Member
Official Member
 
Posts: 38
Join Date: 02 Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington USA

Country:
Default 30-01-2011, 16:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoow View Post
Dear All,

I travel often to Europe, and usually when i buy SIM from the country i visit and its kind off boring to find BIS around , so guys what is the best Europe Internet prepaid sim? that eve i can top up online so i can have it with me forever like to avoid the expired n stuff ,

thanks in advance
To my knowledge there is no prepaid SIM that never expires. You have to do something either add more money to the account or place a call to keep the account alive.


Current SIMs:

T-Mobile US (prepaid)
T-Mobile NL (prepaid)
Fido CA (prepaid)
Orange IL (prepaid)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
spoow (Offline)
Junior Member
Amateur Member
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: 26 Dec 2010

Country:
Default 31-01-2011, 12:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekilter View Post
To my knowledge there is no prepaid SIM that never expires. You have to do something either add more money to the account or place a call to keep the account alive.
yeah i know , that why i mention i need prepaid with online topup to stay with the SIM

regards,
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
anybody (Offline)
Junior Member
Amateur Member
 
Posts: 12
Join Date: 07 May 2011

Country:
Default 07-05-2011, 15:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoow View Post
yeah i know , that why i mention i need prepaid with online topup to stay with the SIM

regards,
I think that Vodafone Italy is the best flat connection for travelling in europe.
2€ for 100MB per day in major EU countries, sounds good to me

You can top up online by 5€ via paypal or credit card at vodafone.it
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
ronniewilliams (Offline)
Junior Member
Amateur Member
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: 22 Mar 2011

Country:
Default 20-05-2011, 20:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by anybody View Post
I think that Vodafone Italy is the best flat connection for travelling in europe.
2€ for 100MB per day in major EU countries, sounds good to me

You can top up online by 5€ via paypal or credit card at vodafone.it
I agree with anybody that Vodafone is the best connection in Europe.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
kuba.g (Offline)
Senior Member
Prepaid Expert
 
Posts: 228
Join Date: 24 Oct 2010

Country:
Default 20-05-2011, 23:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekilter View Post
To my knowledge there is no prepaid SIM that never expires. You have to do something either add more money to the account or place a call to keep the account alive.
German Fonic doesn't expire, nor does it require you to use any billed services once in a while to keep your sim card active.

For "Vodafone-compatible" countries Vodafone Italy is indeed hard to beat with it's €2/100MB/day.


Mobile internet sim cards:
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell

Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
warblentnl (Offline)
Junior Member
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: 14 Jul 2011

Country:
Default 14-07-2011, 22:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba.g View Post
German Fonic doesn't expire, nor does it require you to use any billed services once in a while to keep your sim card active.

For "Vodafone-compatible" countries Vodafone Italy is indeed hard to beat with it's €2/100MB/day.
Where can I buy a sim card from vodafone italy?

Best if a store can delivery it to Brazil!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
kuba.g (Offline)
Senior Member
Prepaid Expert
 
Posts: 228
Join Date: 24 Oct 2010

Country:
Default 16-07-2011, 00:55

Check eBay, I thought there were some people selling these cards willing to ship worldwide. If not, let me know, I'm always willing to help


Mobile internet sim cards:
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell

Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
flychr (Offline)
Member
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 78
Join Date: 25 Jun 2011

Country:
Default 16-07-2011, 14:29

Quote:
You can top up online by 5€ via paypal or credit card at vodafone.it
do you have a more direct link?
chr
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
© 2002- ad libitum PrePaidGSM.net