View Single Post
Old
  (#20)
cizake (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 29-05-2006, 11:33

Hi Everyone,

I am new on the forum and I wish to introduce Yackie Mobile to the board. You have a lot of questions I will try to answer to most of them.

First Yackie Mobile is a division of Yackie Telecom Corp. USA as you may check here https://sos-res.state.de.us/tin/GINameSearch.jsp .

Yackie Telecom Corporation is mostly known for its Voip activity www.yackie.com based in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Our customer service is located in St Vincent Grenadine.

Now back to www.YackieMobile.com our global roaming SIM card.

You can choose a DID for incoming call US, UK or French. All are landline numbers. The choosen number is assigned to the SIM card. It is not a VOIP number. It is a DID number assigned to the SIM card via SIP proxy (a bit technical- too technical for me ).

You still have a physical mobile number for SMS. We are currently working on a solution for user to use his landline dedicated number as SMS number as well.

Incoming calls are direct to the phone. No operator, nothing. Just like any other regular phone.

For numbers on the website, I will check with our team. But I can assure you that everything will be fixed in the next hours. As for email, they are all received and answered. Sometimes with delays as we have received thousands of questions and we did not want to use non human answers.

Yackie Mobile SIM cards works like other competitors as mentioned by some members of this board. Although we have some differences :

- Choose your incoming number. we did not want to use an expensive to dial Lichtenstein or Estonian number. On the other hand, incoming calls are not FREE
- You can even choose several incoming numbers. Great if you always travel between 2 countries.
- Yackie Mobile SIM card covers 161 countries and more to come soon
- We have the lowest prices on outgoing calls.
- Free incoming SMS - Low price for outgoing SMS
- IVR available in EN/FR and SPANISH soon DE and IT.
- Advance voice mail

I will make the user guide clearer concerning incoming calls. We have received a lot of questions on how we handle incoming calls. The answer is once again :
incoming calls are going straight to the phone. Nothing to do, just answer once it rings. By the way we have a free vocal caller ID option. If the option is activated, once the phone rings you will get a vocal message saying : 'you have a new incoming from 12345678, to answer press 1 or 2 to forward to your voice mail'

It is A FREE OPTION. You choose if you want to use it or not.

I hope you will find there your answers. If you have more to ask, feel free to contact me at f.seroussi (@) yackie (dot) com as I may forget to check my PMs.

Thank you,

Florian