View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
saren (Offline)
Official Member

Default Cheapest prepaid mobile service provider in Switzerland? - 31-07-2010, 09:29

Cheapest prepaid mobile service provider in Switzerland?

I am planning a 8 week trip to Switzerland, I need to know who sells the cheapest prepaid mobile startpack (sim card/with number + credit) in Switzerland? What company has the cheapest offer with focus on local SMS? I am interested in sending SMS (to Swiss mobiles). Just a few local calls, and most importantly I need to know who offers the cheapest outgoing SMS, and where to send free SMS (online)? What company do you recommend? What company do you have?

I think the complete list of budget SIM cards is here: SwissCom network (Mbudget Mobile (from Migros), Sunrise network (Aldi Mobile, Lebara Mobile), Orange network, (Coop Mobile).

Thanks for your advice.

p.s. whatever offer I choose, it should have cheap SMS rates to Austria as well, because during the 8 week trip, i will crossover to Austrian alps for a couple weeks, since I don't plan to get a an Austrian number, I will use my Swiss number while roaming in Austria, so the SMS rates to Austrian mobiles should be low.