View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
amjams (Offline)

Default Question about WIND packages. - 10-03-2012, 12:02

Hello.

I'm currently in Milano studying.

I have a bit of a situation. I bought a WIND SIM card with some minutes per week package, and later on I added what they inappropriately call no limit internet package. Later, I found out it has a 1GB traffic limit.

I reached that limit in less than 10 days because I was using Skype/tango to call my family back home and I also used alot of GPS navigation because I'm new in the city.

Now I'm interested in the package they have which has a 10 GB limit. The problem is, it is advertised as a pc internet package with a usb key.

What my question is, can I get that package on the same SIM card that I use for my phone, so that I can use it for mobile internet, but at the same time I would get the usb key as well, because I'd be interested in the remaining of the monthly traffic to use for my pc to do some downloading... I would use that in conjunction with the internet that the place I'm staying in offers, which is slow.

Summary:
I want to get the 10 GB package and use for my phone and occasionally my laptop. Is that possible?