View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
goatherd (Offline)

Default Blau - 01-10-2009, 21:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eor9 View Post
Hi,

what i still have not found out is whether the blau.es BIMGO monthly flat for 21,50 € is available as a SIM only (Price?) or if it comes always with a USB modem stick for 49,00 € including 1 month flatrate.

In the Media Markt where I got my blau voice SIM they have sold out all blau stuff and did not know anything. In the Phonehouse they had only SIMs for voice calls (and data 8ct/512kB).

Do you know more about this?
Hi

I believe that you can...... I have just bought the 49€ deal with Alcatel usb modem, but I seem to remember that you can buy the card online by itself.... BUT, the sim works, only on GSM 4 or 5.. which is like a slow dialup, it is a nightmare, I have emailed their CS twice since Tuesday without receiving a reply!
Now I know my situation is not good but with my PDA phone hung in my window and Vodafone internet card I can log on at home with one bar 3G. The only problem is it costs 50€ a month unlimited. If I drive to the top of the hill 100 metres from my cortijo I can get 4/5 bars, yet with the Blau I still only get GSM 4/5. Wonderr if anyone can offer any advice. By the way, I ordered the Vodafone USB modem expecting that this would work because my PDA phone worked with the 3G card..... WRONG.... it cannot get a signal at all, so I bought a high gain antenna from Panorama Antennas with a modem mate! NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL and no difference to the signal on the Alcatel Blau either....!!!

I am just about ready to tear my hair out.... what's left of it. If anyone has any suggestions, I am a good listener.

I use a Youigo in my phone and that works ok 95 per cent of the time.
Thanks in advance....
Graham