View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 04-04-2009, 12:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by albino View Post
United Mobile support told me that the problem is because their number range is on the same number range as the Mobilkom Liechtenstein sex lines, and other premium lines!

Only this number range is affected. But then I guess that would mean you could call to other "Normal" numbers within Liechtenstein. It would be interesting for someone in the USA who cant call to a United Mobile number try and call to a normal Liechtenstein number. Hmm, I cant call to a United Mobile phone from my British Telecom line. Perhaps I will give it a go.

I cant call out of my United Mobile +423 phone either, its been 3-4 days since I could call out, Incoming is OK, but sms is messed up. Looks like their callback trigger system is stuffed. I cant get hold of support either. I wonder if they are going under? Do others with the UM +44 Sim have the same problem?
My +44 sim works well. I receive the callback, the number is dialed fine and I can also call my Um+ number ok.
My +4236 number can be dialed using more expensive carriers (0,5 euro/min), but I can not make outgoing calls